Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Calendar reminders not showing - how can i identify error? by Chris
Outlook Office 2003. When I launch outlook I get a warning message "There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some reminders may...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 16th 10 03:50 AM
by Linda in Queen Anne[_2_] Go to last post
12 2,517
how to send calendar reminders to non-responding invitees? by LDBW
Why can't you send true calendar reminders to invitees who haven't responded?? Outlook knows who hasn't replied, so why doesn't it let you send a...
February 16th 10 03:22 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 3,072
over the air sync WM 6.5 smartphone calendar w/ remote Outlook 200 by 23rasim45
----- How can I over-the-air(*) two-way sync(**) the calendar of my WindowsMobile 6.5 smartphone with the calendar in my Outlook 2007 which is...
February 16th 10 03:19 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 580
populate outlook calendar by Jessica
Can anyone tell me how to populate my coworkers' calendars with important dates? For example, there are 10 meetings per year my coworkers must...
February 16th 10 03:16 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 596
Inviting additional attendees by Alias
If i invite additional attendees on an existing meeting request and hit send, will the message be re-sent to the origional required attendees (who...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 15th 10 09:57 PM
by Bod Go to last post
14 4,076
EVENT DISPLAY by foodman
Outlook 2007 In the week view of calendar the ALL DAY EVENTS are displayed at the top of the column. If you indicate a specific time for an event...
February 15th 10 02:12 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 567
how do i remove an occurence that cannot be found by Corry
I HAVE REMOVED THIS OCCURING REMINDER FROM MY OUTLOOK CALANDER, BUT IS STILL KEEPS COMING UP AND REMINDING ME, EVERYTIME I TRY TO DELETE IT, IT...
February 15th 10 11:12 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 613
Setting up a share calendar by Viewing duplicate screens
My husband and I both use Outlook 2003 and I am trying to set it up so we can share our calendar. As a newbie...I am in desperate need of help. I...
February 15th 10 02:04 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 561
Outlook Cakendaring by Jerry
When I first began using the connector about 2 days ago both the Live and the Outlook Calendar would display side-by-side in Outlook. For some...
February 15th 10 01:09 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 535
Events in Year view? by TennisGuy
I'm trying to find XP software (perhaps Outlook) that shows events/ appointments in Year view. Will Outlook do this, if so which versions? If not,...
February 14th 10 09:53 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 601
Printing monthly calendar in Outlook 2003 by Lisa
When I print a 2-page monthly calendar in Outlook 2003, it prints 1 or 2 months beyond the date range I have specified. I set 'print exactly one...
February 14th 10 07:23 PM
by Lisa Go to last post
0 479
Outlook 2007 Calendar Defaults - free, reminder by mudpuppy
When I set up a meeting or appointment, I would like to have defaults for Reminder set at 1hour and Free/Busy set at Busy. Is there any way to set...
February 14th 10 03:41 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
8 808
Calendar appointment search/find by Cosette1999
In Outlook 2007, in calendar I do a "Search All Calendar Items" for a particular item that I clearly see in front of me. But the search comes up...
February 14th 10 01:19 AM
by Slipstick[_6_] Go to last post
1 447
can a birthday be incremented in the calendar eg. 4th then 5th by Craig Nielsen
I've got recurring reminders for birthdays in my calendar, can these show the age each year?
February 14th 10 01:15 AM
by Slipstick[_6_] Go to last post
1 597
Calendar details print by degas1900
I have Outlook 2007 with AutoPreview turned on. I have notes for various appointments which I can see on the screen. I want to print the calendar...
February 12th 10 11:48 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 2
Shared Calendar Permissions by Doug
Outlook 2007, Exchange Server. I'm having trouble getting permissions to stick. Person A has Reviewer permissions; Person B (I want to give...
February 12th 10 09:45 PM
by Doug Go to last post
2 910
how to customize a DASL filter in Outlook 2003 by Bill Lin[_2_]
I am looking for a DASL filter to show the due tasks in outlook 2003 calendar taskpad view. I set a filter on outlook 2010 as the...
February 12th 10 08:50 PM
by Bill Lin[_2_] Go to last post
0 721
appointment font by Valerie
Is there a way to have different font sizes for appointments and the time bar on work week view? I am trying to set up Outlook so my inbox,...
February 12th 10 08:20 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 592
Multiple Calendars - Printing Issue by Daryle
I have created multiple calendars for my boss, for different program components. He has the need to print these calendars frequently, but finds it...
February 12th 10 08:17 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 545
Change back to Outlook default Calendar folder by msoul2
Some application/add on has changed my default Outlook Calendar folder to one named 'Michaels Calendar' and all of my appointments are automatically...
February 12th 10 08:15 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The