Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook 2003 Calendar meeting accepted, but then shows as tentative by [email protected]
We have both delegates and users that accept a meeting (on behalf off or directly), but the next day the meeting shows as 'Tentatively Accepted' To...
March 4th 08 04:43 PM
by Stuart C Go to last post
5 1,770
Outlook calender adding an apt. by H Leachman
Last night I deleted an apt. in my calendar that was a recurring event. I wanted to delete just that occurrence but it deleted all. My problem is...
March 4th 08 10:32 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_73_] Go to last post
1 359
Shared Calendar by North Star
Good Afternoon, One of my team members is unable to share her calendar because the "share my calendar" option does not appear in her navigation...
March 4th 08 05:43 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 422
Can I recover deleted items from calendar? by Shelly411
I accidentally deleted items from my calendar - is there any way to recover them? They are not in my deleted items or recycle bin.
March 4th 08 05:41 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 765
can't open email attachment by vincentnyc
there is this user who can't open an email attachment within the email. we tried to double-click on it...nothing happens. we then right click and...
March 3rd 08 11:30 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 1,138
display OWA Calendar by SyntaX TerroR
Hi, I'm trying to display the OWA Calendar for our meeting rooms on small TFT's that will be mounted next to the meeting room. While searching the...
March 3rd 08 11:12 PM
by SyntaX TerroR Go to last post
2 1,014
SharePoint Calendar vs Exchange User's Shared Calendar vs ExchangePublic Folder of Calendar Items by Jeff
Hi, I'm writing a piece of software that is supposed to allow any user to manipulate the calendar of other users. The users will have Outlook 2003...
March 3rd 08 08:03 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 2,767
"this item could not be saved because it has been changed by anotheruser or in another window" by anuket
i frequently get this message when I am updating a calendar item. I will open the item, make whatever changes to the date, time, notes section, then...
March 3rd 08 05:47 PM
by anuket Go to last post
0 1,750
Too many delegates receiving meeting-related emails by Vic Brownfox
One of my users is having a problem in Outlook 2003 where meeting responses are automatically sent to all the people in her delegates list, even...
March 3rd 08 04:46 PM
by Vic Brownfox Go to last post
0 674
Oulook Connect, Vista Home Edition and Outlook 2003 by Windows Live Account sync problems
Dear Gang: I hope someone can help me. I use Verizon.Net DSL service which comes with MSN Premium. So I have an msn.com email address. I thought...
March 3rd 08 04:26 PM
by Lou Camp[_2_] Go to last post
4 1,087
How do I enable category sending in outlook 2007 by gembrook
I include categories with meeting requests I send, which used to work in 2003. In 2007 it apears that the categories are stripped when sending....
March 3rd 08 03:54 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 606
Holidays are not showing up in 2008 calendar by legalese1972
I have the US holidays loaded up on my calendar and they are not showing up in my Outlook calendar. They are showing up for 2007 but not 2008. I...
March 3rd 08 02:31 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 467
Export Calendar into Excel by Melanie
I have been exporting the outlook calendar into excel. The problem I am having is that it doesn't matter which option I choose to "create a file...
March 3rd 08 01:50 PM
by Melanie Go to last post
2 624
Sharing Group Calendar by Michelle[_3_]
I set up a calendar that I want to share with my team. I would like for them to be able to open the calendar with out editing. I tried it, and it...
March 3rd 08 03:15 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 513
mirror a calendar by Sue A.
My boss has set his new mail to go to a pst folder so new invitations arrive in the pst calendar. He keeps up the calendar in his 'mailbox' (the...
March 3rd 08 03:13 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 1,539
Outlook 2002 by KOfire
I am running Office 2002 on my laptop with Vista. When I try to make a new appointment I get the following error message: An error occurred...
March 3rd 08 02:59 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 416
Receive notification when someone's calendar is updated by [email protected]
Hi there, We have a small company with 6 employees where the procedure when adding calendar bookings has been to invite all other employees so that...
March 2nd 08 10:52 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 2,559
How do I stop an event from changing to recurring event automatica by WON
I've entered an event, and later went back to change or update it. As soon as I save the event, the event changed to recurring event automatically....
March 2nd 08 10:42 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 708
How are Meeting Requests Processed? by Jason C. Lamb
When a meeting request is sent to an individual in an Exchange 2003 environment, by what means is the meeting request processed and put on that...
March 2nd 08 12:16 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
4 578
Reminders run wild in OL 2003 by Danny
Whenever I open Outlook 2003 I get 142 "reminders". Most cannot be dismissed. Some can be dismissed but re-appear the next time that OL is opened. I...
March 2nd 08 12:50 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post

From The