Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
"Share my calendar" is missing by Helen
Good day, I never thought this would be possible but here it is: we use an Exchange server, our system is XP - 2002 - SP2, Outlook 2003. A user...
April 13th 07 07:04 AM
by sweetskye82 Go to last post
3 8,001
How do I embed a Meeting Request (Outlook) into a Word document? by CJChristopher
I want people to be able to click on an Outlook Meeting Request in an MS word document (announcing training dates) to place the Meeting Request into...
May 15th 06 07:41 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 7,847
Can you get shared calendars to stay alphabetical? by Davidscottmichaelis
Our reception lady has 20 shared calendars all lined up on the left view pane when she is in Calendar mode in OUTLOOK 2003 When she puts a check...
August 19th 14 04:36 PM
by Sparkle3 Go to last post
3 7,622
Can you limit the number of people who accept a meeting? by [email protected]
I'm in the process of scheduling training sessions for a new technology setup in one of our conference rooms. Unfortunately, I can only accomodate 5...
September 28th 06 01:34 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
5 7,608
How can I view 'snoozed' appointments? by PT
I occasionally I get some unexpected free time during the working day and then want to check the list of all the appointments I've kept pressing...
April 5th 07 03:28 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 7,601
Shared Calendars slow to open by Sirbastion
A user has included 4 shared calendars along with her own in her email profile. However when she attempts to open any of the calendars, the opening...
April 3rd 06 08:09 PM
by Chris Frieler Go to last post
1 7,566
Task template by Corrie
Is there ANY way to create a template for tasks that I have to assign often? How would I go about doing that so I dont have to type it out every...
March 24th 06 09:02 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 7,559
Send Update to All Attendees or Added/Deleted Attendees by Jennifer Q
Still looking for an answer to this unanswered problem. Does anyone have any ideas? http://tinyurl.com/2g25wh Thanks, Jennifer "JPM" wrote: I am...
August 21st 07 05:40 PM
by Andy Go to last post
1 7,557
How to schedule a follow on meeting? by bjw122
Instead of duplicating the work of scheduling a follow on meeting request (ie. inputing attendee list, titling meeting, etc) it would be nice if I...
February 16th 06 11:07 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 7,446
Accepting multiple appointments in Outlook 2003 by Cindy T.[_2_]
Is there any way to accept multiple appointments at the same time? I have tried selecting all and right-clicking to accept (as you can for a single...
December 2nd 08 05:26 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 7,217
Work schedule for eight employees by Mark Flynn
Using OL2003's calendar on a PC running Windows XP pro. I have eight workers per day. Is it possible to create a work schedule that shows: Their...
January 4th 07 07:45 PM
by Mark Flynn Go to last post
4 7,078
can't open this item unable to open the free/busy information by Patamit
Environment: Exchange 2003, Windows XP and Outlook 2002. When a User tries to access calendar of another user (who uses Blackberry) while he is...
March 8th 06 05:31 PM
by Patamit Go to last post
0 7,041
Add/remove attendees from a recurring meeting request by Phil
I'd like to remove some attendees and add others to a recurring meeting - easy to do however I'd like the removed attendees to keep the previous...
October 29th 09 02:25 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 6,957
How do I add 2013 holiday dates to Outlook 2003 SP3? by John and Linda
How do I add holiday dates to Outlook 2003 for 2013 and on? My holiday dates stop in 2012. Father's Day, for example, is shown as June 17, 2012,...
June 25th 09 01:45 AM
by John and Linda[_2_] Go to last post
2 6,869
Calendar item won't open. Why? by FMBabs
When I double click on to an event on my calendar to read the previously entered details, it won't open. I double click on it and nothing happens. I...
September 1st 08 08:27 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 6,856
Error is [0x80070057-00000000-00000000]. by Steve[_22_]
One of our users started getting this error yesterday as well when sending out meeting requests: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: ...
January 8th 09 10:40 PM
by Steve[_22_] Go to last post
0 6,810
How do I recover cancelled meetings by peeved
I just discovered that when I cancel a meeting as the organizer, it deletes the meeting from the calendar - period. So I can't track which ones...
June 28th 06 03:34 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 6,787
Remove calendar from personal folder in Outlook by Scot
Within my pesonal folders, there are additoinal calendars that were created. I cannot delete them. It is causing me to have 3 calendars to manage....
July 8th 06 06:05 AM
by Remove ABCD from Email address to reply Go to last post
8 6,750
Keeping a declined appointment by JimH (FM)
Currently one can choose to accept or decline an appointment, or list it as "tentative." Unfortunately, if one declines an appointment, it is...
September 27th 13 07:28 PM
by Jerry.G Go to last post
4 6,719
Why won't new appointments save in calendar? by Trevor
My Outlook calendar all of a sudden won't accept new appointments. I can type them into a timeslot directly but they won't save; can't enter via...
February 26th 09 06:23 AM
by Gerry Lattimer Go to last post

From The