Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
"no information" is shown for attendee starting March 1. by mpaulson
I am trying to schedule a meeting. One attendee shows a schedule up to April 1. After April 1, her schedule shows "no information" . We don't know...
March 2nd 06 03:12 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 709
"No Information" when attempting Plan a Meeting by So Call Me Crazy
I have read previous posts regarding the "Free/Busy Options" to enable appts showing for purposes of planning a meeting. But, that's not exactly...
June 29th 09 09:58 PM
by So Call Me Crazy Go to last post
2 2,021
"Not Implemented" by LNC
When I try to add an entry to my 2003 Outlook calendar, I get an error box that states "Not Implemented". PLEASE HELP!
April 25th 06 09:09 PM
by LNC Go to last post
0 439
"Object is Not Valid" When Forwarding Appt by Jim Beachy
Sorry if this has been asked before... I poked around a bit but didn't see a thread on this subject. I'm trying to forward some Outlook 2003...
April 16th 08 06:22 PM
by Jim Beachy Go to last post
0 498
"Office 2003 could not save item" in Outlook calendar by Bernard
I am using Outlook 2003, and have been using the calendar successfully for many months. However, today, when I go to enter a future appointment up...
July 8th 08 02:59 PM
by Bernard Go to last post
0 648
"only 2006" Holidays will not show up on my Office XP calander by Riggs
I have installed the holidays to show on the calendar. They show on 2000 - 2005 but stop showing at 2006. I have updated office XP. I have...
April 6th 06 08:07 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 663
"Only send update to added or deleted attendees" option not workin by Villy[_2_]
I’m having trouble with Outlook 2007. Every time I add or delete a person to a meeting series and I specifically clicked “only send update to...
February 2nd 10 09:54 PM
by Villy[_2_] Go to last post
0 2,087
"Open a shared calendar" link not available in outlook 2007 by frz
I am not able to find "Open a shared calendar" link in outlook 2007. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
August 11th 09 02:41 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 643
"Open Recurring Item" dialog box NOT dispayed by Kumarresen Kannadiapalayam
URGENT HELP NEEDED. I'm trying to Cancel an instance of a recurring meeting. When I open the meeting by double clicking on it from Calendar view,...
August 11th 06 06:41 AM
by Kumarresen Kannadiapalayam Go to last post
1 2,154
"Operation Failed" When Re-opening a Pasted Email Msg in Appointme by Huy Bui
Hello, I copied and pasted an email from my Inbox into a New Appointment in Calendar. The Appointment is saved and closed. I open the appointment...
December 13th 07 07:56 PM
by Huy Bui Go to last post
0 552
"Other Calendars" by Janette
I am trying to create a shortcut under "Other calendars" on the Navigation Pane from shared public calendar. I have added this public calendar to...
October 19th 06 10:32 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 363
"Other Calendars" - Outlook 2003 by LittleAnn
I want to add a calendar I have permissions to into my "Other Calendars", I already have shared calendars in this which I added from a public folder...
April 11th 07 02:41 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 366
"Other Calendars" disappearing after shut down by shanly
Help! I manage about 32 shared calendars -- once I open them and they appear in Other Calendars, they stay available until I shut my computer down....
November 3rd 08 09:18 PM
by SpenCer Go to last post
1 632
"Other Calendars" vs "My Calendars" by Thratousphere
When I am in My Calendars - and choose mulitiple calendars from it the Top displays "Calendar" for each one I choose. When I am in Other Calendars...
June 29th 06 06:38 PM
by Thratousphere Go to last post
0 524
"Other" Calendar not accessible by Greg
We have several calendars set up in a Public Folder. I just upgraded another user to Outlook 2007 from Outlook 2003. If I go to the folder list tab,...
August 8th 07 03:04 PM
by Greg Go to last post
2 506
"Out of Office Assistant" specific to each appointment by TK Image
It would be great if, when you are creating or scheduling an appointment, and you set the appointment to Show Time as “Out of Office,” the...
August 11th 06 09:08 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,187
"Out Of Office" declines meetings by Dozy Dave
Folks, I have a user who who says when their "out-of-office" is set meetings are declined, when they don't want this to happen. Is there any way...
January 12th 07 04:32 PM
by Dozy Dave Go to last post
2 562
"outlook 2007" public calendar "Exchange 2000" by R1100S
Hello, We recently installed Office Small Business 2007. Actually our server run Small Business 2000 with Exchange 2000. I can't access to our...
November 27th 08 10:04 AM
by R1100S Go to last post
2 451
"parameter values not valid" on recurring event by LindaDavidson
I have a recurring event that gives me a message about "paramater values not valid" when I try to access it. Any ideas about what to do?
September 27th 06 11:06 PM
by LindaDavidson Go to last post
0 559
"People's Calendars" group disappearing bug: Is there a hotfix? by Rick O[_2_]
My users often call me to say that the shared calendars they are using have disappeared. I did the research, and apparently it can be a corrupt...
January 5th 09 04:44 PM
by Rick O[_2_] Go to last post

From The