Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Coloring Calendar Labels by Carol
While performing automatic formatting of calendar appointment labels Outlook Closes and restarts. I lose all my rules for coloring labels.
January 10th 06 04:20 PM
by Carol Go to last post
0 817
how do I download holidays for 2006 forward in outlook 2002? by Staffan
Can I have this file with the swedish names on the holidays anywhere? // Staffan "Vince Averello " skrev: Check out the info he ...
January 10th 06 04:23 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 948
How can I change the default calendar? by AV
Yes I am. AV "Brian Tillman" escreveu: AV wrote: In the drop-down box I have 3 alternatives: one is a...
January 10th 06 04:29 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 956
How to set up 4 computers to use 1 calendar for 1 person by Brian Tillman
Roy Brown wrote: Lets see if I got this right. I set up a user profiles on all computers called "Work". Are you...
January 10th 06 04:39 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
0 866
share calendar between two diffrent desktops on a single computer by panama jack
Excellent! I've been looking for days to find this information as clear and concise as you have done here. Thanks. It appears however that you...
January 10th 06 04:41 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 887
Printing 4 months on 1 page by R.Connor
"Hi, How do you print 4 months of calendars (in order) on one 8 by 11 page - full page? I've got printed copies from someone else who's done this...
January 10th 06 06:20 PM
by R.Connor Go to last post
0 1,115
Unable to create a new Appointment by hager123
Outlook 2003 with Exchange User. All of a sudden unable to create a new appointment. Error "The object could not be found". Able to create a new...
January 10th 06 06:42 PM
by hager123 Go to last post
3 1,775
Error message when saving appointments by syseng06
Whenever I try to save an appointment in Outlook 2002, I get 'Could not complete the operation. One or more parameters are not valid.' What's...
January 10th 06 06:42 PM
by syseng06 Go to last post
0 735
How do I access previous months calendars? by T-bird
I am using Outlook 2003 and I am trying to access past calendars (August/September/October etc.) but I can't seem to find the calendars where I...
January 10th 06 07:07 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 951
Recurring Meeting by kmdoubleday
I need to set up a meeting that is 3 out of 4 mondays a month at a certain time and then on the 4th monday at a different time, what is the easiest...
January 10th 06 07:08 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,354
"file not found" when opening a second shared calendar by Jake
I can open a shared calendar, but if I try to open a different shared calendar after that I get an error "the Calendar is not available",...
January 10th 06 07:27 PM
by Jake Go to last post
0 871
My Office Assistant Stopped Displaying Reminders by TCC
Hi, After downloading Office 2003, when I set up an alert reminder on my calendar, my animated office assistant stopped displaying reminders....
January 10th 06 07:28 PM
by TCC Go to last post
3 916
Why are some label colors not working with automatic formatting? by Remodelboy
I've finally gotten around to trying some of outlooks "advanced" features. I'm trying to use the automatic formatting feature with my calender. I...
January 10th 06 07:47 PM
by Remodelboy Go to last post
0 1,416
Outlook Calendar: Add option to put diagonal slash thru past date by Jay Freedman
Add an option to put a diagonal slash through the dates that have already passed, much like marking your own calendar on the wall. Options (in...
January 10th 06 08:26 PM
by Jay Freedman Go to last post
0 1,708
other user's calendars not visible when scheduling a meeting by Kremlar
Just finished migrating from an Exchange 2000 email server to a new server running Exchange 2003. Migrated the mailboxes using the AD Move...
January 10th 06 09:15 PM
by Kremlar Go to last post
0 861
Attendee availabilty not updating by Mary Ann
I've been searching for a solution or explanation for this issue which I'm sure is a known one, nonetheless I hope someone can help.... OK we have...
January 10th 06 09:16 PM
by Mary Ann Go to last post
0 849
Sharing Calender on Home Network by dsirjuesingh
We have multiple computers in our house set on a home netwrk. All computrers use MS Office 2003 and we use Outlook for email and calender needs. Is...
January 10th 06 09:18 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 785
Outlook Save File Default? by Debbie
Where can a calendar or anyother file from Outlook be found on my computer. What is the default for saving outlook files?
January 10th 06 09:22 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 871
holidays are not showing up in the calendar by malindacollins
Holidays for 2006 are not showing on the calendar, have downloaded the recommended update but they still do not show up. When I try to add holidays,...
January 10th 06 11:20 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 2,117
LABEL in Calendar by Rosi
How do I add a new label in the calendar menu? It's easy to add a new CATEGORY, but I couldn't figure out how add a new LABEL? Thanks
January 10th 06 11:21 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The