Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook 2007 Webcal published calendar not accessible to other per by Dave Williamson[_2_]
Outlook 2007 Webcal published calendar not accessible to other person who receives the email that Outlook creates to send to their email address. ...
August 5th 08 03:29 PM
by Dave Williamson[_2_] Go to last post
4 1,041
Save as Web Page extremely slow in 2007 compared to 2003 by Dave Williamson
We upgraded a couple of clients from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007. On both clients the Calendar "Save as web page" is extremely slow saving the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 5th 08 03:23 PM
by Dave Williamson[_2_] Go to last post
10 979
Meeting request not added to calendar by [email protected]
I have a user who can accept meeting requests, but the meetings are not added to his calendar. He has a rule set to transfer messages into a personal...
August 5th 08 03:08 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
7 2,297
Outlook 2007 Reminders not showing for recurring events by TEB
Reminders alwas pop up for single events and all the recurring events which I imported from my original version of Outlook 2003, but whenever I set...
August 5th 08 08:18 AM
by TEB Go to last post
6 1,383
Missing Outlook Appointment by Toby Li
I got a user report the there is Appointment missing serveral times. It is found that he sent out invitation to the others but the appointment...
August 5th 08 07:21 AM
by Toby Li Go to last post
0 570
Resource calendar shows "no information" by Cmnsol
First, I'm new at resolving issues on resources. My question...We have 3 conference rooms set up that anyone in the company can use. They have...
August 5th 08 03:09 AM
by bwash70.com Go to last post
1 550
Formatting appointment text by Juan García
A secretary in my company writes a lot of text in the text field of the appointment. She wants that this field acts like an email message and...
August 4th 08 10:13 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
7 914
How to detect who made changes in Calendar? by Ig
Hi, I need to be able to detect when and WHO creates/changes/deletes record in Calendar and to send email with the details. Does anybody knows macro...
August 4th 08 09:07 PM
by Ig Go to last post
9 1,279
gridlines by Chris
I am trying to enter a new task using copied material from a spreadsheet keeping the gridlines. Although it does copy, it does not allow me to type...
August 4th 08 08:59 PM
by Chris Go to last post
7 2,078
With whom am I sharing my Calendar? by LebaneseDream
I set up my calendar in office2007 and I started sharing it with a few of my coworkers that need to know where I am at different times of the day....
August 4th 08 08:36 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 668
Cool
Reminders Don't Work On Corporate Server Calendar Folder by avalonvero
I keep my email in a personal (pst) folder. Mails drops into my pst folder (kept on my notebook) from a corporate MS mail server. On the corporate...
August 4th 08 08:33 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 488
Outlook From Field (SharePoint) by mom2nico
I use SharePoint to schedule our deliveries. I want to export event reminders to send to our customers but I don't want the messages to come from...
August 4th 08 08:31 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 392
sharing a second calendar by Kyosho26
A user wants to share a second calendar. I created a second calendar and shared it out, but when others try to open her folder, (under open other...
August 4th 08 08:24 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 398
Ending Recurring Appointments without Losing Exceptions in 2003 by Jason McClure
Isn't there some way to end recurring calendar appointments in Outlook 2003 without losing all exceptions?? I see clients on a regular basis and set...
August 4th 08 08:23 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 1,243
Can I "jump" to "today" when opening new "view" by crsanders
I created a new tabular view of our calendar. I have sql in there to filter out items older than a week ago and no further out in time than the end...
August 4th 08 06:55 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 655
How do I save my Outlook calendar so it doesn't delete past appts? by Outlook Calendar - Changing Save Setting
Outlook is deleting past calendar content beyond the last 30 days. How do I change this setting so that it saves an entire year worth of calendar...
August 4th 08 06:27 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
1 496
how can i link my outlook calender with my iphone calender by ba
how can i link my outlook calender with my iphone calender
August 4th 08 04:09 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 519
Removing Duplicates by Kentucky
Is there a way to remove duplicates from the calendar without going through them manually? I have looked at the article located...
August 4th 08 04:05 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 675
Printing calendar name by Denis
Office 2007. We use Outlook Calendars in Public Folders to schedule events in various rooms. We have one calendar for each room, and each calendar...
August 4th 08 03:57 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 999
Cannot open shared mailbox by Robert at L3
When attempting to open another user's mailbox I receive the following error message, "Cannot display the folder. Cannot open the mailbox for this...
August 4th 08 03:56 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The