Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Cannot Locate Information for This Appointment by EEEmblem
I have two appointments that were a result of a recurring appointment. BOth have passed, but keep showing up everytime I open Outlook. I try to...
August 10th 08 01:21 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 742
Alerts won't go away when dismissed by Beth Larsen
This is driving me crazy. I can 'dismiss', 'dismiss all' - makes no difference. Alerts from days and weeks ago still appear. Does anybody know how...
August 9th 08 11:36 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 1,364
how to i make my calendar show only one catagory in the wkly view by organizer[_2_]
i would like to pull up my calendar show only a certain catagory and show it in a weekly view. also, can i copy only those things into another...
August 9th 08 11:35 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 505
I want Reminders for birthdays but not anniversaries by Robert Judge
Outlook 2007 is giving me pop-up reminders when my Contacts have a birthday or anniversary. However, I would like to get the pop-up for the...
August 9th 08 10:58 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 582
Calendar invites appearing from wrong delegate by Claudia
One of our attorneys has two delegates with read/write permissions in her calendar. (We use Outlook 2003 on Microsoft Exchange). *Sometimes* when...
August 9th 08 05:59 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
3 1,144
appointment time intervals by jorvsin
"Vince Averello " wrote: Right click in the time scale on a day view and choose a different interval size "Donnis"...
August 9th 08 05:57 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 561
removing old completed tasks from current task list by Bob Day
Using windows xp sp3 with outlook 07 BCM... When you mark a task as completed, I would like it to disappear from the task list. Instead it is...
August 8th 08 11:49 PM
by Bob Day Go to last post
3 1,621
Reocurring reminder for Reocurring Tasks - how? by Bob Day
Using XP SP3 with Outlook 07 with BCM... I am now syncing my appointments in outlook with my cell phone and it works fine. But that means I want...
August 8th 08 11:28 PM
by Bob Day Go to last post
2 486
outlook 2007 calendar by jackg
i prefer to use the monthly view in my outlook 2007 calendar. even though i can manually choose the monthly view, each time i reopen my calendar it...
August 8th 08 10:07 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
3 468
Meeting repeat appears on its own - How to stop this? by collectivewisdom
If I reopen a meeting notice on my calendar and add / change info - WITHOUT setting up a recurring schedule - then close the notice, the notice...
August 8th 08 10:04 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
2 520
How to avoid recurring tasks from being scheduled on the weekend? by Dana M.
How to avoid recurring tasks from being scheduled on the weekend?
August 8th 08 10:01 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 1,056
All day events with mutlipe invitees at different times by David Damon
Hi all, I was trying to figure out in the calendar how to create and event(lets say a conference) that would last say 7am - 9 pm, but at the same...
August 8th 08 09:37 PM
by David Damon[_2_] Go to last post
3 400
multiple reminds in one calendar request by Cassie
When my boss has a meeting that he has to travel to and from, he ends up making 3 seperate calendar requests for just one meeting. One reminding...
August 8th 08 09:05 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 285
1 user cant get calendar name to display by SharedNews
Hi strange problem. 1 outlook2003 user manages about 5 conferance room calendars. recently she can no longer see the name of the calendar....
August 8th 08 07:18 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 324
Outlook day view or week view new appointment problem by Michael Isaacs
When entering a new appointment directly into the day view or week view, it appears there is a problem if the dragged out appointment area has a...
August 8th 08 06:12 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 433
Subscribed Calendars Don't Update - Why? by Scott[_9_]
I'm NOT using Microsoft Exchange. I'm using WebDAV calendar sharing. No problem publishing the calendar, and no problem sending links to the .ics...
August 8th 08 02:37 PM
by Scott[_9_] Go to last post
0 425
Meeting requests are blank by Jordan
Whenever I sent a meeting request to someone it arrives in their inbox as a blank email with the subject line. Any suggestions?
August 8th 08 02:22 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
7 1,550
Auto Archive Not Performing by Tim
I am running Outlook 2007. I have my Calendar set to archive items older than 6 months. However, I have items dating back to 2005. Any ideas to...
August 8th 08 07:15 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_356_] Go to last post
4 432
Export the Calendar to a file by Fred
I've many times attempted to export My Outlook Calendar to a file using 2007. At first things went well. Maybe 3 times. Since then I get an error...
August 8th 08 03:41 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 335
calendar won't share by Steph
We set a calendar up in the office to share. It's not working. We gave permissions to those that need it. Some of the office is on 2003 and some on...
August 7th 08 09:42 PM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post

From The