Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
holidays displaying in two-day time spans by audi
After setting up the US holidays in Outlook calendar, I noticed that each holiday spans two days. For example, Thanksgiving is marked on both...
December 29th 06 09:07 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 528
Office 2007 and ActiveSync will not display details of appt on IPA by jcinmd
I am using Beta 2 for Office 2007 and an Ipaq for on the road calender references. I can make the appointment show in the Ipaq schedule, but the...
December 29th 06 09:09 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 377
Month viewing by dpal
Is there a way to see the days larger on the month setting so you can view what you have in the month without clicking on the day to see what it...
December 29th 06 09:13 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 466
calendar reminder time always set to 18 hours by AttySecy
I am unable to change the reminder default time from 18 hours. Even though I change the reminder time in Tools/Options to only a few hours, when I...
December 29th 06 09:15 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,203
How do I print what is showing in my screen? by Ron J.
I need to know how to print just what is showing on my monitor. Just using the print screen button would be ideal but that function does not seem...
December 29th 06 11:03 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 3,449
how to export calander data to my ipod by DLittle
would like to export my calander to my ipod??
December 30th 06 06:33 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 585
Can't open Appointments by John
I can't create an appointment or open one that's already on the calendar. Using Outlook 2003/Office 2003 on a Windows XP. How do I correct this...
December 31st 06 02:49 PM
by Nikki Go to last post
1 2,077
conflicting meetings by jenna
If you have outlook set to automatically accept but did not check automatically decline, what happens with conflicting meeting notices? Will a...
December 31st 06 02:52 PM
by Nikki Go to last post
1 881
Attendee availability shows "No information" by DGENG
Hi! In a Win2K server with Office 2K the following occurs: The permissions on the calendar are set as "reviewer" for the users in the network in a...
December 31st 06 02:57 PM
by Nikki Go to last post
2 1,430
Outlook 2007 -- problem with reminders by mikemartin
Same issue as dozens of others have posted. But in my case, I've just upgraded to Outlook 2007, and getting this message on startup: "There was a...
December 31st 06 09:19 PM
by mikemartin Go to last post
5 952
Print separate calendars for personal and business appointments? by Wayne
In Outlook Express is it possible to Print separate calendars for personal and business appointments? All the appointments are on one...
January 1st 07 02:48 PM
by Nikki Go to last post
3 524
Automatically moving emails into the calendar. by firecop1
Is there a way in Outlook 03 and/or 07 to automatically move email messages into the calendar to the date and time they were received? If this must...
January 1st 07 05:58 PM
by Nikki Go to last post
3 1,307
How do I track time using Categories? by Goldstrike Shane
I need to keep track of my time spent at different departments in our company. I keep all of my meetings in Outlook Calendar. Each meeting is...
January 1st 07 06:07 PM
by Nikki Go to last post
1 1,182
2008 holidays by Boyd
How can I add 2008 holidays to outlook 2003?
January 1st 07 11:48 PM
by Boyd Go to last post
4 730
How do you display three months on the Outlook calendar? by Senseo
When you open Outlook's calendar, I have two months displayed along the right column, my wife's computer has three months. How do I change mine?
January 2nd 07 12:37 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 517
Problems viewing shared calendar when Office 2003 SP2 is installed. by [email protected]
Hello there I have a little problem with shared calendar in MS Outlook 2003 when I install SP2. The samarium is a Windows 2003 DC migrated from a...
January 2nd 07 01:35 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 624
Creating a Template by TreesRgreen
Can anyone help with this query please, I am not sure if it is possible but would like any advice. When entering appointments into outlook calendar I...
January 2nd 07 02:21 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 550
Categories on a public folder Calendar by Michel Dingli
How can I have the categories I added to a calendar which is in a public folder be applicable to all the people who accede to the same calendar and...
January 2nd 07 02:22 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 758
how to create custom appointment by sjsdoc
Where to learn how to create a custom template for a calendar appointment? Am a cardiologist and want to create an appointment template for patient...
January 2nd 07 03:31 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 2,529
Outlook - Other Calendars by rthom249
I cannot find a way to alphabetically sequence "Other calendars" - they just list in the oredr they were added and I woudl like to sequence them.
January 2nd 07 03:34 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The