Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
How to increase size of cells in the Outlook Calendar? by Sandy
We never have enough room in the "day" cells to list everything, so is there a way to reduce the size of the row with the "month" and "calendars" so...
November 5th 08 03:54 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 9,529
Why is one day on my calendar a different color? by lynnebeth1
I have assigned colors to categories. I haved one continuing event for August 3rd, which is colored purple. Outlook has colored that entire day in...
January 11th 10 08:47 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 9,390
How do I set an alarm every 30 minutes in Outlook? by Erich Weingartner
For health reasons I should get up and stretch every 30 minutes. It would be good to have an alarm system so I don't forget. I could make an...
October 17th 07 09:50 PM
by missanthea Go to last post
2 9,296
Taking ownership of a meeting by ChelleAnde
We have some recurring meeting notifications that were sent out to a distribution list by a user that is no longer with the company. The meetings...
January 10th 08 04:22 PM
by Rigatony1 Go to last post
4 9,143
How do I recall a meeting once it has been sent? by 1ROPS/CCS
The contents of the calendar invite were detailed and recurring. I made the mistake of sending the invite to the wrong group of people whose...
April 10th 09 07:04 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 8,970
Add one appointment to multiple calendars. by JYokom
I would like to add an appointment to my calendar and have it mirror to a calendar in the Public Folders. Others would need to do the same to the...
January 23rd 07 04:55 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 8,898
Postpone a Meeting by Buddean
Does anyone know if there is a way to postpone a meeting or put it "on hold" without cancelling it? I really don't want to lose the information,...
May 7th 07 04:00 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 8,828
Who is viewing my calendar? by Jeff at NKU
I would like to know if there is a way to see who is viewing my calendar? We are using Outlook 2007 on an exchange server and use permissions to...
September 25th 08 08:44 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 8,756
how to accept a meeting invitation originally declined by newyork1021
I originally declined a meeting invitation, now I want to accept it. The only copy I have is in my sent folder of the decline. How do I get it...
September 29th 07 05:12 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
2 8,633
Meeting Request vs. Appointment by J. Ashley
Are there any clear advantages between sending out a meeting request versus an appointment? What are the main differences?
January 28th 06 08:35 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 8,613
Permissions on Network Error when Sharing Calendar by MJS
We are running MS Exchange Server 2003 and have 3 clients using Outlook 2007. Sharing between all 3 were successful (for each pairing) except for...
April 8th 08 08:34 PM
by MJS Go to last post
7 8,512
How to give someone permission to 'add' to the shared calender? by James Moore
How to give someone permission to 'add' to the shared calendar, we have Outlook running on exchange server 2003 and im stumped how to give the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 15th 09 01:26 PM
by Deb Go to last post
60 8,505
Meeting attendance required/optional by K-AVIEL
How can the appointment recipiants view their attendance as either required or optional? As a meeting organizer, I can set the to field as...
April 17th 07 04:16 PM
by K-AVIEL Go to last post
0 8,488
how do I keep attendees anonymous when sending a mass invite by YxYxYx
At work I need to send out an event with info attached but want to keep all teh attendees private so they do not see each other. They cannot be...
February 6th 08 04:06 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
2 8,465
Inviting new attendee to existing meeting without cancelling meeti by dj
I thought I was following the directions for MS Outlook 2007 for attending an attendee to existing meeting and sending the update only to that...
November 18th 09 10:36 PM
by JenC Go to last post
2 8,416
How do I select only one category for printing calendar items? by CrabbyOldLady
I want to print my 2005 Medical Appointments for income tax purposes. How do I do it? I would also do the same for Charitable Appointments. I...
September 15th 16 07:25 AM
by Henrik Andersen Go to last post
2 8,323
can I lock an event in Outlook Calendar so it cannot be edited? by grechen
We have a shared Outlook Calendar in our office. Is there any way to "lock" an event so nobody else can delete/edit it?
January 17th 08 11:18 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 8,260
How do I change a meeting organizer?? by Tonya980
I had an employee recently resign and she has meetings scheduled for a year in advance with our Medical Staff. We need to be able to send out...
January 9th 13 01:32 AM
by steelyeyedlogicman Go to last post
6 8,190
How do I resend a meeting invite to just one attendee out of sever by Tulip
I (organizer) sent out a meeting invite to several attendees. One of the attendees has lost or deleted the meeting invite. Therefore I need to...
January 24th 08 01:52 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 8,170
Error preparing to send share message in outlook calendar. HELP! by Borderman
I am trying to share my calendar with outher users and keep getting the message "Error while preparing to send sharing message". I am working in...
November 7th 08 11:21 AM
by Jay Go to last post

From The