Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
"file not found" when opening a second shared calendar by Jake
I can open a shared calendar, but if I try to open a different shared calendar after that I get an error "the Calendar is not available",...
January 10th 06 06:27 PM
by Jake Go to last post
0 872
"for my information" calendar option in Outlook by Troy
When receiving a meeting invitation, I'd like the option to Decline a meeting but still have it appear on my calendar. In some cases, I want to...
July 25th 06 02:03 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 477
"Ghost" conference rooms say they can't be booked. by Matt Carter
Some users say that they get this error message (altered names to protect the innocent) when booking conference rooms. They do NOT select ANY of...
August 22nd 07 08:44 PM
by Matt Carter Go to last post
0 501
"How do I let others view private appointments" by Tricio
A user wants to allow selected staff view details of her private meetings, but only a limited number of people. Other than granting Owner...
June 27th 06 05:48 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,127
October 4th 06 01:33 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 487
"Invite Attendees" grayed out by [email protected]
I did an Advanced Find on my calendar. Some of the appointments have "Invite Attendees" grayed out. Others do not. What could cause that? Web...
February 1st 09 05:41 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 2,555
"Invite Attendees" seems to work but doesn't get through to recipi by Luis Larrazabal
My Assistant is used to send me appointments trough the "Invite Attendees" feature. Since one week it hasn't been possible. I have looked at Oulook...
August 28th 07 04:56 PM
by Luis Larrazabal Go to last post
0 448
"invite" the public calendar to a meeting by caa
Is it possible to "invite" the public calendar to a meeting, so we do not have to input meetings twice (ie: on our own personal calendar and on the...
July 17th 06 08:33 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 719
"last modified by" Incorrect in caching mode. by sys_adm
Hi, I have an issue with the "last modified by" comment for a calendar item in a shared calendar in Outlook 2007. (exchange 2007 and outlook 2007...
January 15th 10 01:36 AM
by sys_adm Go to last post
0 3,185
"Manual" export of outlook calendar automatic formatting? by RWGT
Hi, I have set up several rules in Outlook 2003 calendar automatic formatting to color calender entries based on key words in the subject line. (An...
October 15th 07 08:37 PM
by RWGT Go to last post
2 1,424
"Mark all as read" doesn't work by Piet Van Kerckhove
I am also having this problem with a user that I support and also in the Calendar folder. I have Outlook 2003 SP2 as well however I have tried...
January 10th 07 07:13 AM
by Piet Van Kerckhove Go to last post
0 636
"meeting has no organizer" and prevents accepting a meeting by me
Outlook occasionally gives one user an error message saying that a "meeting has no organizer" and prevents her from accepting a meeting request....
January 31st 07 03:46 PM
by me Go to last post
0 853
"Meeting is not in Calendar" error message by KrankyD
I am creating meetings in my calendar and inviting a category. The invite attendees is created and I send the message fine. Then when folks reply to...
January 30th 08 09:05 PM
by KrankyD Go to last post
0 777
"Microsoft Office Outlook Could not save item" in Calendar by canebee
Used to save ok but I get this message now every tiome I try to create a new appointment
November 6th 06 05:23 AM
by canebee Go to last post
6 1,668
"missing" Calendar Items by MFD
I will try to keep it simple. All clients are running the XP SP2 Operating System and are using MS Office Outlook 2003 SP2. At the client level...
January 9th 07 02:25 AM
by MFD Go to last post
6 1,000
"My Calendar" defaulting to secondary position below "People's Cal by Richg
Following a call to the help desk regardign Outlook performance issues, where the guidance was to creat a new .OST file, Outlook now shows "My...
January 13th 09 04:19 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 649
"My Calendar" vs "Other Calendar" views by Thratousphere
When I check a calendar in "My Calendar" the words above the calendar displayed are "Calendar". When I check a calendar in "Other Calendar" the...
June 30th 06 02:34 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,092
"My Outlook Calendar" template -- not working with Outlook 2003 by jfrasier
I downloaded this Word template from slipstick a few years ago and it worked fine in Outlook 2000. However in Outlook 2003 we usually get a "run-time...
May 25th 06 01:57 AM
by jfrasier Go to last post
0 615
"No Information" - Additional Question by allie
I've searched these message boards as well as elsewhere on google to no avail. Here's my situation: We have a new exchange server (implemented...
February 28th 06 09:06 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 585
"No Information" after September 1st by glen
When scheduling meetings in Outlook, anything scheduled after September 1st show up for the users as No Information. Is this because of the...
July 19th 07 05:11 PM
by Greg Mansius [MSFT] Go to last post

From The