Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Re-Scheduled events move back to original date by CSO
I have the following scenario, using Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003. The issue affects two executives using Outlook 2003. Their assistants will...
January 9th 06 09:47 PM
by CSO Go to last post
0 935
Tracking Meeting Requests within a Public Folder Calendar by 2ndN@ture
I have come accross this same issue just today. I was using outlook 2003, the issue with outlook 2003 were the rules I had set up to move the...
January 9th 06 09:48 PM
by 2ndN@ture Go to last post
0 1,858
Meeting Request Attendee's 'disappearing' by 2ndN@ture
I have come accross this same issue just today. I was using outlook 2003, the issue with outlook 2003 were the rules I had set up to move the...
January 9th 06 09:59 PM
by 2ndN@ture Go to last post
0 1,589
Names Missing from Birthdays in Calendar by [email protected]
In Outlook 2003, everytime I update a Contact's "Details" the birthday will show up in the calendar, but the name of that contact will be missing....
January 9th 06 10:07 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 742
Outlook calendar will not save a new appointment. by JE Hyjer
I've tried for the last couple of days to add new appointments either by clicking on the time slot on the calendar and or by using the new...
January 9th 06 10:46 PM
by JE Hyjer Go to last post
0 1,302
Can I compress the nonwork hrs on my calender, i.e. just show 8-5 by jjw3rd
When I view my calender as 1 day or 5 day work week the calender shows all hours from 12 am to 11pm. I thought my other calender had the ability to...
January 9th 06 10:55 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 762
At-a-glance view showing holidays by [email protected]
Holidays only show up in my outlook calendar display when I view a particular day that happens to be a holiday. Appointments show as *bold* on the...
January 9th 06 11:27 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 1,021
Outlook say 'can't save item' in Calendar by Dan Kohn
I'm using Outlook 2003 SP2 in IMAP mode without Exchange. Outlook lets me delete calendar entries but says "The item may not have been...
January 10th 06 12:00 AM
by Dan Kohn Go to last post
0 933
How Do I Email a Calendar by Debbie
How can I take a calendar that I made in Outlook and email that Calendar to my staff and also make it so it cannot be changed?
January 10th 06 12:15 AM
by Debbie Go to last post
0 788
Determine date a meeting invite was sent by Ddemby
Is there a way to determine what date/time a calendar invite was sent? Conflict on booking conference room with another resource and I would like...
January 10th 06 01:11 AM
by Ddemby Go to last post
0 1,698
Can't enter appointment. by Will
When I try to add an appointment, I get "Microsoft Office Outlook encountered a problem and needs to close..." -- Will
January 10th 06 02:14 AM
by Will Go to last post
0 880
why doesn't the calender in outlook express so holidays? by Danno
"Sue Mosher " wrote: See the response to your other post on this issue. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft...
January 10th 06 03:42 AM
by Danno Go to last post
0 751
office xp outlook by Danno
I have Office XP and my outlook does not show holidays for 2006. Is there an update I need to fix this error? Thank you in advance for your time.
January 10th 06 03:50 AM
by Danno Go to last post
1 713
How can I save an Outlook Calendar so family can see as shared? by MPE
I am trying to find a way to create and save an outlook calendar so family members can access it from their computers on a wireless network. All...
January 10th 06 11:23 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 851
HOW DO I COPY MY LAPTOP CALENDER DETAILS TO MY DESKTOP COMPUTER by copying calender details
i use my calender daily on my laptop and want to copy my entries to my desktop computer but cannot work out how you do it?.
January 10th 06 01:10 PM
by Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Go to last post
3 1,078
Duplicate entries in calendar by Chester1
Through using syncronisation one of my colleagues has managed to put entries in triplicate is there any quick way of deleting the duplicates --...
January 10th 06 01:38 PM
by Rsoutlook.com Go to last post
1 1,067
Monthly Calendar view by Steve P.
How do I get the entire Subject to print using Outlook 2002 in montly view? It used to work fine and now it doesn't. What I get right now is just...
January 10th 06 02:17 PM
by Steve P. Go to last post
0 1,157
Meetings not showing up in calendars until request is opened by Lars Johansson
I have experienced the same problem in older versions of Outlook and MS Exchange Server. I managed to resolve the problem by TURNING OFF the feature...
January 10th 06 02:50 PM
by Lars Johansson Go to last post
0 1,265
Please Help... Yahoo Sync has put duplicates for every event on my calander... by Barry
I tried to install the yahoo online calendar and it failed and they when I opened my Outlook 2003 it had a duplicate event for everything on my...
January 10th 06 03:31 PM
by Rsoutlook.com Go to last post
1 1,142
Why can't outlook 2003 access specified folder location for calend by morrocos
Can't see anything in outlook, and now can't see a mail with details of a conference call either. Any idea what I can do?
January 10th 06 03:41 PM
by morrocos Go to last post

From The