Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
how can I block others from seeing my appointment detail by Bod
Are there any known bugs - can I trust this Private setting? I know there was a bug in OL2000. I'd heard that in the scheduling tab people might...
November 6th 08 01:41 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,778
How do I hide an appointment in a shared calendar? by arti10
I have to share my outlook calendar (Office 2007) with fellow employees, but I don't want them to see my personal appointments. If I mark my...
November 6th 08 01:40 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 5,964
Calendar Permissions and Private Appointments using Outlook 2003 by Jacs
We have a company policy which says that all Outlook users should set their calendar permisson to 'Reviewer' so that staff can view each others...
November 5th 08 11:50 PM
by Bod Go to last post
2 1,479
how do I add or remove meeting attendees w/out send to all? by pp2513
I am trying to add or remove and attendee from a meeting maker and it send s it to EVRYONE! ...it does not give me the Outlook 2003 option of : Do...
November 5th 08 11:12 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 2,688
Outlook 2007: Incorrectly Displaying Second Time Zone (London) by RocketDude
Hi, I have Outlook 2007 set to display Central (US) and London time zones in the calendar, and I have checked "adjust for daylight savings time"...
November 5th 08 09:45 PM
by RocketDude Go to last post
2 722
putting in an appointment into everone's calendar by Matthew[_6_]
Hello. The users are using outlook 2007 on a terminal server. One user wants to put a calendar event into everyone's calendar but does not want to...
November 5th 08 08:53 PM
by Matthew[_6_] Go to last post
2 434
Outlook 2007 Delegate Issue - Calendar by Jenn
My boss is using OL 2007 (I am using 2003). He has me as a delegate, which is necessary so that I can schedule appts, send e-mails, etc. However,...
November 5th 08 08:02 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 800
Suggestions for Calendar improvements by jim
Below are some MS Outlook Calendar Suggestions for improved usability and value added features that would be great to incorporate into an upgrade....
November 5th 08 08:01 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 534
unable to remove reminder for appointment that was deleted in MSOutlook 2007 by [email protected]
A recurring appointment was deleted, but for some reason the reminder pops up every time I open Outlook. I click "Dismiss" but Outlook is unable to...
November 5th 08 05:42 PM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
1 558
share calendar events by Greg
Our office staff has standardized categories for events/appts - we would like to share these among staff - we are able to share the event - however...
November 5th 08 03:28 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 524
How to increase size of cells in the Outlook Calendar? by Sandy
We never have enough room in the "day" cells to list everything, so is there a way to reduce the size of the row with the "month" and "calendars" so...
November 5th 08 02:54 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 9,597
Receiving meeting requests without calendar permissions by Donna
I used to have calendar permissions for someone who is no longer in my department. I no longer have access to his calendar yet I still get meeting...
November 5th 08 02:50 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 976
Outlook 2007 - Difficult calendar entry by alicain
Once a month I am “on call” at work. I’d like to be able to setup a calendar entry showing my time as busy for : Monday 6pm to Tuesday...
November 5th 08 02:16 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
4 472
Appointment Created from OutLook is not able to Edit /Cancel. by Cancelled Appointment meeting status[_2_]
Hi, I am creating an appointment in my Outlook Plugin code with some recipients. All the parameter I am setting to the Appointment items are shown...
November 5th 08 01:21 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 423
recurring appointments by pipster
How can I get recurring appointments to appear on the day/week/month calendar views? They currently only appear in the To-Do Bar.
November 5th 08 01:16 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,032
Calendar Problem by Zetor
All my Calendar entries have changed from being a One Day Event to spread over 2 days, I can manually change each one individually back to One Day...
November 5th 08 10:00 AM
by Zetor Go to last post
2 439
Outlook not Receiving Meeting requests from Internal Network users by FrankD
I have a network of about 20 using outlook 2007 and exchange server 2003 on a SBS 2003. Since we upgraded from outlook 2003 to 2007, we can not send...
November 5th 08 04:46 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 719
recurring appointments with purge policy by Kevin
What happens to recurring appointments with no end dates if a 1 year purge policy on calenders is in place and the original appt. has been deleted...
November 5th 08 04:45 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 599
save as web page error by henryp
When I try to save my calendar as a web page the left side of the resulting page only shows one or two calendar entries even though the right...
November 5th 08 01:56 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 404
Notification of new items put on the calendar by shelsar
We use Outlook calendar at my work. I have to put up new appointments for about 4 people. Is there anyway that the calendar will send notification...
November 5th 08 12:18 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The