Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Can I retrieve a dismissed Reminder? by Welsh Wizard
Occasionally, I get over-enthusastic when deleting a few completed reminders and hit the 'dismiss' button once too often. Unlike if I delete...
August 18th 09 02:46 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 12,075
Voting Buttons - Multiple Responses by Patty Johnson
Is there a way to use the voting buttons and allow multiple responses to not trigger mutliple emails? For ex.] we are sending out invites for a...
July 20th 06 09:09 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 11,916
How do you remove the "Previous Appointment" tabs in the calendar? by RLF
I really don't see any use for the tabs and I find them annoying. Can anyone help me remove them?
February 28th 08 10:15 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
8 11,905
How do I schedule bi-weekly meetings with Outlook? by TY
I have a bi weekly meeting to schedule, but can't seem to see an option for that. Any suggestions?
October 23rd 08 06:16 PM
by PSCooper Go to last post
2 11,589
my upcoming appointments do not show in my to-do list by Sybil Dinter
My upcoming appointments do not show in my TO-DO Bar. The message that is there instead is "No upcoming appointments." I have tried all the...
September 28th 12 04:27 PM
by Bruce Reaves Go to last post
5 11,490
Accepted meeting requests not added to calendar by [email protected]
I have a user who can accept meeting requests, but the meetings are not added to his calendar. When he receives a meeting request he accepts it, the...
March 27th 13 07:36 PM
by Raeanne Go to last post
3 11,303
How to "copy & paste" a meeting in to different dates? by Wayne Wells
I have a meeting, which the content and time of the meeting are relatively fixed. What changes is the cycle time between meetings. Sometimes, most...
February 4th 07 09:35 PM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
2 11,174
How do I remove weekends from Calendar monthly view? by notaNokiafan
I have tried the Tool/Options/Calendar method where you uncheck Sat and Sun. Closed Office, reopened it and weekends still appear in Monthly view....
October 1st 06 07:30 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 11,161
Can you copy a meeting request and paste it into future dates? by Debbie
Can you copy a meeting request and paste it into future dates?
September 28th 09 04:18 PM
by Steve Go to last post
1 10,900
Diagonal lines in a date of the calendar by Hermanator
What do diagonal lines in a date of the calendar mean?
August 18th 09 03:44 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 10,701
How do I change ownership of a meeting to another calendar by The Reader
I have set up a meeting in my outlook calendar and one of the invitees has now given me editing rights to her calendar and would like me to transfer...
January 29th 09 03:59 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 10,633
How to Set Current Week at Top of Month View by opieandy
This is where Outlook calendar really breaks down. In month view, today doesn't even show up on my screen because it is on the fifth row of the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 22nd 10 05:01 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
10 10,602
Imported/merged .ics file into calendar... how to undo/delete? by John
Hello. I accidentally imported an .ics file into my main calendar and am wondering if there's anyway to remove the entries that came from this ics...
November 24th 09 07:48 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 10,533
How do I delete a Private appointment in a shared calendar? by WendyN201
An appointment labeled "Private" was inadvertantly copied into our new department-shared calendar. How can I delete this appointment? We have...
June 13th 06 03:25 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 10,515
calendar appointments will not open when double clicked by jksnider
I have been using Outlook Calendar for several years...for some reason I can no longer open an appointment by double clicking the date / appointment...
October 23rd 09 01:26 AM
by Quazi Imtiaz Go to last post
3 10,486
copy meeting invites by jmac60
Hello... I am trying to figure out how to copy a meeting and not move it. It is not recurring with any consistency due to availability. I invite a...
April 28th 10 04:13 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 10,441
How do I see who has viewed my calendar? by Kozmo
If I were to share my calendar, how to I determine who has viewed it? -- Thank you, Koz
April 16th 08 01:33 AM
by Nikki Peterson Go to last post
1 10,312
set up a shift schedule in outlook by Scott F.
How can you set up a rotaing shift schedule in Outlook? The calendar options favors a repeating weekly cycle, but I need to input a schedule that...
January 5th 08 01:57 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
3 10,209
How can i set up a quarterly recurring meeting or reminder. by bjp003
How can i set up a quarterly recurring meeting or reminder.
April 8th 08 09:14 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
2 10,128
Removing Attendees from Outlook Meeting without Notification under by richardnotify
I have both a WinXP and Vista workstation. Under XP Office 2003, When I remove or ADD Attendees from a longstanding Meeting that I chair, Outlook...
October 21st 09 04:03 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The