Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
i keep getting a message `the folder is full' in outlook by davidkeithw
I keep getting this message when trying to input a new appointment but my folder does not exceed 2gb. I've tried repair/archive/compacting but it...
January 12th 06 07:25 PM
by Taylor Go to last post
2 877
I would like to be able to map locations from the calendar by KB
I would like to be able to click on a map link when I pull up an appointment. The map link should be linked to the destination address for the...
January 12th 06 07:10 PM
by KB Go to last post
0 731
Vcalendar meeting request not showing accept deny buttons HELP by jerzey4life
Interesting problem and not sure why this started happeneing about a month ago. Problem. If a calander request is send from any server outside my...
January 12th 06 06:41 PM
by jerzey4life Go to last post
0 1,176
Free/Busy info not being published - HELP! by Capt_Ron
I have a user who is running Outlook XP on Windows XP. His Free/Busy time does not show up. We are running Exchange 2000. I've tried the...
January 12th 06 05:10 PM
by Capt_Ron Go to last post
0 987
Monthly calendar view freezes Outlook! by Der_Techniker
Hello! Everytime i try to open my calendar in Outlook, it freezes. Last time the calendar worked it was set to monthly view. I already tried to...
January 12th 06 04:48 PM
by Der_Techniker Go to last post
1 1,578
keep calendar information for years by sally77
How do I set up the calendar to keep my information on it after the date? I would like to keep it for at least 2 years.
January 12th 06 04:18 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 851
Outlook creates duplicate appointments by Jools Southcote
When someone else sends me an appointment to Outlook 2003 and I accept it by clicking on Accept in the email, Outlook actually declines the...
January 12th 06 04:16 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,074
outlook calendar by Peter
What is needed to have the same outlook calendar be accessed from different computers on the same LAN? We currently have a server and xp software,...
January 12th 06 04:11 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 731
How do I get our offices Outlook 2003 calendars to synchronize? by kail
We have a network at work, and are trying to get all of our calendars on Outlook 2003 to be synchronized so that they all have the same information...
January 12th 06 04:10 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 986
Meeting organizer added himself as attendee by dunnotar02
Hello - someone in my office sent a meeting request and then also added himself as an attendee. Now he is unable to delete himself from the...
January 12th 06 04:09 PM
by dunnotar02 Go to last post
0 2,012
Compiling multiple days, weeks and months into db by kb
Our network group has a calendar we enter daily activities for others to see what's going on and our notes of completed tasks. We need a way to be...
January 12th 06 02:29 PM
by kb Go to last post
0 736
How do I correct Outlook 2002? It defaults appts to current date. by VinceP
Everytime I make an appointment on a future date, the appointment is automatically saved to the current date. How can I fix this?
January 12th 06 02:07 PM
by VinceP Go to last post
0 753
Cannot sent meeting request by Randy
I had a similar problem - with the giberish showing up in the sent meeting request too. After reading you solution I found that the setting Tools,...
January 12th 06 02:05 PM
by Randy Go to last post
0 1,133
how do i make the "more items" print on my calendar? by Tammy
I have appointments that were printing out on a hard copy of my calendar, but now they won't print out even though there is still the same amount of...
January 12th 06 11:25 AM
by Tammy Go to last post
0 778
How do i hide the people invited to a meeting from eachother? by TrainerR
I wish to send a calender invite to several people who have won an award but i don't want the winners to see who else has won... hope that makes...
January 12th 06 10:04 AM
by TrainerR Go to last post
5 3,927
Apply weekly view to daily view by Rhys Davies
Im looking to set up public calendars at the place that i work so that employees can enter where they are going to be for the week and everyone can...
January 12th 06 09:45 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 956
Calendar Sharing by Albert J. Yaboni
It seems that any user can access any other user's Outlook Calendar by simply putting that user's email name in the "Open Other User's Folder"...
January 12th 06 09:39 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 979
Data entered into the oultook calendar is kept for how long? by Poster
If I do not enable auto-archiving for calendar, how long is the data stored?
January 12th 06 09:38 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 895
Taskpad in Calendar View by Sarah
I'm seeing many posts regarding displaying active tasks in calendar view. My taskpad was working perfectly up until just recently. I had been...
January 12th 06 08:24 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Go to last post
4 1,286
Outlook XP calendar synchronisation by Dominic Marks
Hello, I'm looking to synchronise our Calendars between Outlook XP and Exchange. All our users have a PST file on their local machine in addition to...
January 12th 06 07:46 AM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post

From The