Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Problem Reading One of More Reminders by reneesh
Whenever I open MS Outlook 2003, I get the error message, " There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some reminders may not...
January 16th 06 04:26 PM
by reneesh Go to last post
5 1,727
Calendar as HTML by James U
Is it possible to display a group calendar from a public folder as HTML pages that will automatically synch events? If this is not built into...
January 16th 06 04:01 PM
by James U Go to last post
2 876
"bold dates" aren't appearing by [email protected]
In outlook 2000 If I set an appointment in my own calendary (set to show time as busy) 11 months into the future it will not show as...
January 16th 06 03:45 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 846
Calendars and System Restore by Greek2Me
I have had to do a full system restore a couple of times in the past year and for the most part I was pretty fortunate in being able to retrieve...
January 16th 06 03:42 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 803
calendar history by bs florida
after transferring data to Outlook from PalmPilot, appointments prior to 2000 are not shown.
January 16th 06 03:35 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 960
Multiple Reminder Change by Thomas Dawe
So I take it there is no answer for this? "Thomas Dawe" wrote: I import an Access database to populate my Outlook calendar. The problem I'm ...
January 16th 06 03:33 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 845
using calendarwork week - current day highlighted/brighter by Chuck
it would be nice to have the current day highlighted or brighter when displaying the calendar using work week display ---------------- This post is...
January 16th 06 03:29 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 1,139
Using one cateogory only to print a list by BigBlueMan
Is it possible to print a list based on a single category from Outlook? I have appointments every day at 5:30 Monday thru Friday. Some are...
January 16th 06 03:12 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 2
my upcoming appts are not showing in outlook today by Mycheall
win 2k/ office 2003 hard drive died. had backed up .pst file. reinstall office connected to backed up .pst file. everything works but calendar. ...
January 16th 06 03:11 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,761
How do I install 2006 holidays in Outlook 2002 by Mark.Guarino
I have foound that Outlook 2002 only has holidays from 2001 to 2005. Is there anyway to install holidays for 2006 and beyond with (a) upgrade or...
January 16th 06 03:09 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 795
None of 2006s holidays appear in my Outlook calendar, whats up? by Steve Johnston
Up until the end of 2005 all of my Canadian and US holidays showed in my calendar but starting January 1, 2006 there are no holidays at all showing,...
January 16th 06 03:09 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 674
How Do I Automatically Launch a Web Browser at Task Start Time? by bjw122
I want to set up an Outlook 2003 Task that will automatically launch my web browser and go to a supplied URL at the designated task start time. Is...
January 16th 06 01:16 PM
by bjw122 Go to last post
4 955
Can I highlight days on my calendar to show I'm out of town? by TiffanySpaulding
Is it possible to highlight blocks of days to show clearly that I am out of town?
January 16th 06 10:08 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,438
Printing One day from shared calendar by [email protected]
I have shared calendar from which when I chose 1 day view and try to print it gives me unknow error please restart outlook but when I click on 5 days...
January 16th 06 08:15 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 680
how do you print a booklet calendar with the weekend expanded? by Paulc50
I am trying to print my outlook calendar - month view - in a booklet format. I choose print over two pages then paper size as a4 and even though my...
January 16th 06 03:13 AM
by Paulc50 Go to last post
0 945
Helligdage by L. Thomsen
I followed your link and downloaded the add-on, but I stll haven't got the hollydays in my Outlook calendar. It does say "usable for Outlook2002"...
January 16th 06 12:45 AM
by Rosie Go to last post
3 915
how do i insert holidays starting in 2006? by Hankresnik
I have tried inserting and deleting the holidays, but for some reason my Outlook will only include holidays starting in 2001 and ending in 2005--no...
January 16th 06 12:05 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 619
Adding graphics to Outlook 2003 calendar by ggg98
I would like to add some graphics to my Outlook 2003 calendar when I print it. Is there a way to do this?
January 15th 06 11:36 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 898
Calendars multiplying under My Calendars by Gordon Price
I have 10 "resource" users set up, and I have AutoAcceptAgent configured for all of them. Now I need to connect to each user using Outlook and share...
January 15th 06 11:34 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,035
Add to Calendar by Jan
Does anyone know how to make the feature in Ebay work. Add to Calendar is a reminder that when pushed is supposed to automatically add to Outlook. I...
January 15th 06 11:32 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The