Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
tentative appointment by rexmann
Hi all I am working with OUtlook (2003) and exchange server at work. When you send a meeting it only appears as tentative when it is opened (even...
June 29th 07 04:07 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 1,524
Outlook Calendar is scrolling by itself by SandyBeach
I am running Outlook 2007 with the newest updates on a Microsoft XP machine. The calendar when left up keeps scrolling days by itself. If I keep...
May 22nd 09 02:10 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,524
Forward a meeting request by MichDoty
Outlook 2007: If I am not the originator of a meeting request, but wish to forward it to members of my team, how do I go about doing that?
January 21st 09 05:31 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
9 1,524
Add 'Mark Complete' Button to reminder window by miked
Hardly anyone knows to right-click on a reminder to actually mark a task complete. Instead, people press 'Dismiss' when the task is done and falsely...
October 27th 09 05:57 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,523
forward appointments to another calendar by Jason25
I want to automatically forward my work calendar bookings to my home calendar. Is there a rule you can creat and how do you do it?
January 26th 09 05:32 PM
by iamtimmo Go to last post
6 1,523
Outlook07 Calendar "...free/busy data could not be retrieved" by WillP
Hi All, I googled but to no avail - maybe this has been answered here but I will ask anyway while I continue to search. We have a corporate 2007...
October 14th 08 02:20 AM
by WillP Go to last post
2 1,523
freezes when printing by Bob
Office 2007 outlook freezes when previewing or printing calendar in monthly view - weekly view work fine?
October 23rd 07 12:49 AM
by shooflypi Go to last post
5 1,522
Recurring meeting requests between Outlook and Lotus Notes by TIML-A
I work with a company who are using Lotus Notes V6.5 and I am running Outlook 2000 SP3 If I set up a recurring meeting in my diary with them they...
July 15th 09 06:00 AM
by TIML-A Go to last post
0 1,522
How do I remove calendars from My Calendars in Outlook 2007? by MicroNav
In Outlook 2003 you could right-click and choose to remove the calendar from the calendar list that is automatically created from an archive data...
February 13th 07 04:50 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 1,522
Meeting invites disappearing from calendar by tracey-unsw
Hi, I have delegate access to my boss' Outlook calendar and manage his meeting invites (acceptances/declines/propose new times). I don't not get the...
June 2nd 10 03:56 AM
by tracey-unsw Go to last post
0 1,521
automatically print calendar every morning by JenL
I would like to set up a way to automatically print my groups calendars every morning. I have my boss along with 4 other calendars that I need to...
August 25th 08 07:22 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
1 1,521
Outlook 2007: default to "show working hours" in schedulingassistant? by [email protected]
My Outlook 2007 installation has somehow been set to NOT default to "show working hours" in the scheduling assistant. Whenever I open up a new...
March 18th 08 07:01 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1,520
Calendar does not print all appointments as scheduled by Jay
Using Outlook 2007, When I print in monthly view I cannot make Outlook print all the appointments on each day. ie I may have 5 or 6 entries for any...
July 6th 07 12:34 AM
by Jay Go to last post
9 1,519
Outlook 2003 and Other Calendars and Alphabetical Sort by SkyEyes
Can someone please add an alphabetical sort to "Other Calendars". This is so nice in 2007, but we will not be moving to this for a while. This is...
May 18th 07 06:40 PM
by SkyEyes Go to last post
0 1,519
In calendar print preview Outlook 2007 crashes by Jay
When I select Print preview in Calendar, Outlook 2007 (XP) crashes. I am concerned about damge to my .pst file with these crashes, so welcome any...
February 1st 10 04:59 PM
by Mesuri Go to last post
6 1,518
Rules for Calendar Invites - Move to another folder by denise1768
Hi, I'm an assistant to a number of people, and have a co-worker who supports a few. We both back up each other when one of us is out of the...
October 24th 08 09:56 PM
by denise1768 Go to last post
1 1,518
Transfer a meeting to another user's calendar by DeNae
We use Outlook 2007. I am looking for a way to transfer a meeting to another user's calendar. In my team, we use the originating calendar to...
October 22nd 08 08:59 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,517
Outlook calendar week view - want to fit whole day on screen by JKJ
Would be great if there was the facility to vary the size of the calendar view (zooming in and out maybe) as I have to do a lot of scrolling up and...
June 1st 06 12:56 PM
by JKJ Go to last post
0 1,517
Outlook 2007 Calendar appointments disappearing without being deleted by Fayez
Hi, I have a user who is using outlook 2007 client and his mailbox is on exchange 2007 server. User has 3 monitors and opens calendar in separate...
November 19th 09 08:31 PM
by Todd Wright Go to last post
3 1,517
Outlook shows unread calendar items but all items are marked as re by andy
My calendar in Outlook shows 8 unread entries. I have performed a search on unread entries with no results. I have marked all entries as "read". I...
August 25th 06 07:01 PM
by andy Go to last post

From The