Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Calendar changes - make changes without sending update to everyone by dxolms
Has this feature changed from 2003 to 2007? I have a meeting I setup with a client from lets say 12:00 to 1:00. I want to go back into the meeting...
August 12th 09 03:31 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 2,210
Calendar Changes Highlighted by Tylast
Calendars should have an option to have changes highlighted if they've been changed in a certain amount of days. Since I share my calendar with...
March 8th 06 11:54 PM
by Tylast Go to last post
0 573
Calendar changes time by one hour exactly by ladybleaux
When I schedule a meeting and invite my boss it shows the correct time on my calendar but on his it appears as exactly one hour earlier. When I go...
May 16th 06 09:02 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 641
Calendar Changes/Updates by PSCooper
Is anybody aware of issues with Calendar when making changes or updates to a meeting and then it giving error messages when you try and send out? ...
October 25th 08 04:04 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 492
Calendar Changing by DrBGM38
Most of the bookings on my calendar are listed as All Day Events. The calendar keeps changing them to timed events and adds extra days. Is there a...
July 7th 07 06:00 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
7 748
Calendar Checkboxes Missing and Won't Open by jmsim[_2_]
I have a user who can not open her "My Calendar" located under Calendars. In fact, there is not a checkbox next to the word calendar, only a...
May 28th 10 01:57 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 3,489
Calendar Cleanup by Ceil
1) Is there a way to identify CAL items that have an associated attachment? 2) Is there a way to delete CAL items that are older than x days? Ceil
November 16th 07 09:47 PM
by Ceil Go to last post
2 669
Calendar cleanup by Adrian
Hi This concerns Outlook 2003 Since 1992 my calender has grown to 13MB. As the company has a restriction on email space this is a significant part...
July 12th 07 03:34 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 723
Calendar color by Jack
I changed my color via tools, options & pick a bluish grey color. the color is okay, but the current day shows a yellowish color with a line under...
February 22nd 06 09:30 PM
by Jack Go to last post
2 786
Calendar color background by SpunkyG
How can I change Outlook 2002 calendar background from white (default) to another color?
March 19th 06 08:29 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 1,466
Calendar coloring automatic formatting rules disappear by Rick O
In Outlook 2002 SP3, on more than one occasion, all the rules that I set up for automatically coloring my calendar items have seemingly disappeared....
May 24th 06 05:27 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,708
Calendar coloring is different between 2003 and 2007 by [email protected]
In our office we have a mixed install of Office 2003 and 2007, and we have found that the calendar colours don't seem to be the same in one folder...
March 16th 07 02:39 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 669
Calendar colors by jerseygirl
Hi! I just got upgraded to 2003, and I have a question about the color of my calendar. According Microsoft, the default background colors are grey...
June 16th 07 02:30 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
2 487
Calendar Colors by boback
I can change my primary calendar in the outlook 2007 options. i want to customize the color of my secondary calendar as well. Am I able to do that?...
October 10th 08 03:12 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 1,123
Calendar Colors by Eli Kedar
Our secretary uses four calendars. She gave to each calendar different backgoud color. Each time she exits and reenters outlook the color changes...
July 4th 08 09:25 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
1 525
Calendar colouring instead of showing status / appointment details by Fred Smith
I'm not sure if this is possible, but i'm looking to change slightly the way other members of staff see my calander. Would it be possible to colour...
April 6th 09 03:17 PM
by Fred Smith Go to last post
2 533
Calendar Comments by Others
When I click on the Calendar in Outlook and to the left under "My Calendars" there is a (1) beside "Calendar" checkbox. Is this some sort of...
September 15th 09 12:51 PM
by Others Go to last post
2 683
Calendar compatibility between Outlook 2003 & 2007 by John
We now have a network with some Outlook 2003 systems & some Outlook 2007 systems. We can't seem to send meeting notices between the 2003 and 2007...
October 15th 08 07:08 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_3_] Go to last post
1 678
calendar conflict resolution by Bob Pate
It seems to me that Outlook 2000 had a feature to not only alert on appointment conflicts; it would list the conflicts if you click on a alert...
May 27th 09 04:19 PM
by Bob Pate Go to last post
0 754
Calendar conflicts by JRP
How do you get Outlook to warn you about scheduling appointments that overlap when not using the Meeting Request? In previous versions Outlook...
February 11th 06 02:54 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The