Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Why are the label colours in my Outlook 2003 calendar never displ. by Siskin
Whenever I select one of the defacto colours to highlight a calendar label it is never displayed. The label box appears with the text but on the...
April 7th 06 10:20 PM
by Siskin Go to last post
0 729
April 7th 06 10:49 PM
by grnidblnd Go to last post
0 606
Why won't Outlook allow me to accept or decline an assigned task? by Tom in Tampa
When I receive an email of a task assigned to me by my project manager, Outlook shows it in the preview screen but refuses to open the email in a...
April 7th 06 11:11 PM
by Tom in Tampa Go to last post
1 1,299
message text on some meeting request responses can't be viewed by Keith Morley
With Outlook 2003 - unable to view the message included with some replies to meeting requests. The calendar functions work fine we just cant see...
April 7th 06 11:52 PM
by Keith Morley Go to last post
2 813
free/busy does not automatically update for the time selected by DMF
I set up free/busy to post on an ftp site. Although I have the time set to publish every 15 minutes, it doesn't post unless I manually clich...
April 8th 06 12:24 AM
by DMF Go to last post
0 690
Why won't ms sync outlook files older than a couple of months ? by ortho
When I upgraded to a new computer and tried to sync my PDA and Laptop, the new Outlook would not take andy of my past months or years worth of...
April 8th 06 02:21 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 662
How to display ONLY the working hours in calendar "Work Week"? by Nick
Currently, the calendar in "work week" view displays all 24 hours. How to change it to display ONLY "working hours" set in "calendar option".
April 8th 06 03:11 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 4,437
Outlook Calendar color labels don't synch to my Pocket PC by Drmyiz
It doesn't matter that they don't show up on my PDA; it's that they don't carry over when I then synch to my home computer from...
April 8th 06 03:14 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 739
How do I automatically link meetings between two calendars by Anthony Jones
I have set up two shared calendars and I am trying to automatically update the one from the other. I other words if I set up meeting in the one...
April 8th 06 03:17 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,228
Update Outlook Calendar on Desktop PC with my laptop Outlook Calen by Ron
I travel a lot, 3 months at a time. At home, my primary PC is my Desktop. I have a lot of appointments on my laptop Outlook Calendar that I'd like...
April 8th 06 09:29 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 682
Import XLS database to Outlook Calender by rhummngbird
I have a co-worker who's created a vacation schedule in excel and would like to import it into a calender rather than retyping all the data. Is it...
April 8th 06 09:31 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 725
calendar: print a day with attendees by Frank Peter
Hi, i am looking for an option to print an calendar day with the atendees there is an addin: My Outlook...
April 8th 06 09:54 AM
by Frank Peter Go to last post
0 670
How can I show all the dates for recurrent appointments? by G Bird
I need to list the specific dates for a recurrent appointment. What I would like to do is use the search option to isolate the name of the...
April 8th 06 03:54 PM
by G Bird Go to last post
2 916
More flexibility in recurring patterns in Outlook Calendar by D Ashley
I would like to be able to add a recurring appointment that happens, in this case, on the 5th Sunday of a given month. This means it would happen 4x...
April 8th 06 05:52 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 763
Upload from excel to calander by JC
I want to be able to use all of the fields and use the labels if needed. Nothing to customized.
April 8th 06 07:05 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 867
How do I save multiple appointments in outlook vcalender file by Philip Bundoran
I want to use outlook to circulate our on call rota Each day has an all day event of a rota member's name I want to save all of these as a vcalender...
April 8th 06 07:06 PM
by Philip Bundoran Go to last post
0 825
I lost "table" style to print my calendar; reset does not get it b by fred
I lost the ability to print my calendar in "table" style. For a couple of years all I had to do was put my calendar on "monthly", print--table...
April 8th 06 10:40 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 2
How do I highlight calendar events in Outlook 2000 by J_Publicist
About upgrading, if you are a student in a post-secondary institution or know a student, you can get the full version of Office 2003 from many...
April 9th 06 05:08 AM
by J_Publicist Go to last post
0 757
How do I find old calendar appointments that don't appear anymore? by wboscar
I need to access old appointments on my calendar in outlook, but appointments older than six months no longer appear, and I need to go back 18...
April 9th 06 10:32 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,583
Make the tasks moveable objects within the calendar by ArchMarc
I use outlook 2003 and have windows mobile 3 on a smartphone. I find that the task list isn't very useful on either. I've started to make...
April 9th 06 03:55 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The