Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Multiple Recurring Reminder Problem by JoEllen
My predecessor set up recurring meetings in my boss' calendar. I get a reminder for the meeting which is exactly what I want. However, at the same...
July 10th 09 05:25 PM
by JoEllen Go to last post
0 357
Meeting REquest by Rebecca
Hi, How do I set up a meeting request as an organizer, but not have the meeting entered into my calendar as I am not a required attendee? --...
April 24th 09 07:01 PM
by Rebecca Go to last post
2 357
Forwarded Event Not Added to Calendar by The Merg
Posted this a couple months ago, but never got a response... I frequently have events on my calendar at work that I would like on my calendar at...
April 30th 09 04:14 PM
by The Merg Go to last post
2 357
Add a 30, 60 and 90 Summary for project mgmt in outlook planning by dsmith101
I work in a business that requires a lot of forward planning. It would be helpful if at a glance you could view the priorities of a 30 day 60 day...
May 13th 09 03:39 PM
by dsmith101 Go to last post
3 356
Calendaring Removal of Appointments by geego
Can not update free/busy appears when appointments are deleted
May 18th 09 03:25 PM
by geego Go to last post
0 356
Free Busy in 2007 by Phippsy
How do you change the style for showing busy/out of office? At the moment the background go dark in whatever colour it is in. I would prefer to...
June 19th 09 06:25 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 356
Sharing from remote Pcs by L Pepin
Im in a small start up company and would like to have a shared calendar that enables calendar, meeting requests and contacts under the company name...
April 9th 09 03:28 AM
by L Pepin Go to last post
0 356
Outlook 2003 -- Tracking by Diana
I sent a meeting request to seven people. Four have responded so far (three accepted, one tentative); however, only two of the responses appear on...
January 23rd 09 08:08 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 356
Microsoft Calendering by Andrew ienna
My calender has suddenly changed colour settings, the "work hours" are now displayed in 2 different colours, Monday-Thursday are a NEW dark blue and...
December 9th 08 04:36 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP][_2_] Go to last post
1 356
outlook appointment locations by Damb0
hi, is it possible to set for new appointments a default location? -- Dambo
November 30th 08 01:37 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
3 356
Calendar: Save as Web Page by TriciaCC
Is there a way to connect a calendar as a web page on an Intranet site, so that it can be refreshed as new calendar items are added. It only...
October 28th 08 05:31 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 356
Print problem by Frank
Dear All, I am using outlook 2002 and ... I am having difficulty trying to adjust the page-properties from the menu. Whenever i do that, outlook...
March 12th 07 01:07 PM
by Frank Go to last post
0 356
How do I Backup Calendar entries by Purpletiger
I would like to backup my old calendar entries (many years worth) and remove them from the .pst file as they seem to be taking up a huge amount of...
July 17th 07 11:09 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 356
Importing Calendar to Outlook from work to home by edoyle67
I need to drop my Outlook work calendar and contacts on to a USB so that I can import them to my Outlook on my home desktop. Any suggetsions?
September 13th 07 01:19 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 356
Calendars Duplicated + Time Zones Messed Up Between Locations by [email protected][_2_]
I have a user who has an interesting problem. There are a lot of variables so I will lay them out as best as I can. The user went to Las Vegas (I'm...
December 13th 07 02:17 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 356
Meeting request sticking by Mark J
I'm using Outlook 2003 and am finding that all my meeting requests are getting stuck in the outbox. Emails can still get through but the meeting...
November 26th 08 10:48 AM
by Karen[_3_] Go to last post
2 356
Outlook 2007 month calendar preview by Steve[_20_]
I can't control autopreview. Sometimes it pops up when I go to calendar; sometimes it doesn't. Changing the preview option in the toolbar doesn't...
August 29th 08 02:14 AM
by Steve[_20_] Go to last post
0 356
How do I delete all the info in my Microsoft Outlook 2000 Calendar by adambriggs
I want to know how to delete all the info and files off of Microsoft Outlook 2000 Calendar and where to go to do that? Where can I access the...
September 21st 08 01:40 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 356
Can I prevent to show free/busy information? by Äppä
I have resources in Outlook calendar and reservations (free/busy) should be visble only those who are delegate no to the others. Oulook 2003
September 26th 08 02:58 PM
by omnitechsupport Go to last post
1 356
how can i display more than first of month only by [email protected]
Using XP, Outlook 2003 the calandar only displays the name of the month on the FIRST day. I'd like to see them all. I apologize if this has been...
July 19th 06 05:07 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post

From The