Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Synchronising Personal Calendar with a Shared Group Calendar by Martin
I would like to be able to scynchronise my personal calendar in Outlook with a Shared Calendar so that it happens automatically and I dont have to...
February 25th 10 03:41 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 597
Conflicting meeting request by ngan
In previous outlook calendars, when you set a room as a resource and set it to auto reply to requests, if the time is already booked, you get a pop...
February 25th 10 04:45 PM
by ngan Go to last post
1 842
how do I hide midnight to 6 am in calendar view? by Grandma2010
new user. My calendar view shows every hour from midnight and the hours midnight to 6 am take up too much room. How do I get rid of them.
February 25th 10 05:26 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
1 616
Deleting one occurence removes all recurring apts by Ken
I've got a user who scheduled a recurring apt every week. She wanted to delete one occurrence. When she does this, it removes all the requests not...
February 25th 10 06:55 PM
by Ken Go to last post
3 476
Availability recurring meetings by Matto
I have 2 users who are unable to more than two months in advance when trying to set up meetings or appointments. All they see are \\\\\\\\\\\\\\...
February 25th 10 09:38 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 478
What is the maximum number of calendars by Mal Spence
I have outlook 2003, and wish to view 35 shared calendars, but unable to view only 30. Is there a way to view the remainding calendars?
February 25th 10 09:38 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,065
Outlook crashes when I publish calendar by Daisy12
My Outlook 2007 (Vista) started crashing earlier this week. Today I narrowed it down to only times when I try to send and receive my published...
February 26th 10 12:35 AM
by Daisy12 Go to last post
3 784
Check Other User's Calendar Macro by Dan
Here is my scenario: I work for a not-for-profit company with no budget for purchasing any new apps or software. We do not have Exchange Server and...
February 26th 10 09:51 AM
by Leonid S. Knyshov // SBS Expert Go to last post
3 891
Filtering reminders Calendar only? by Mitch
I've got a user Outlook 2003, who setup up Tasks to remind them of items to be completed, can Outlook show reminders from Just the Calendar, or is...
February 26th 10 04:27 PM
by Mitch Go to last post
0 492
Retrieve Prior Year Calendar Contents? by laxe
The calendar from prior years is not retrievable in my Outlook as I would like to search for past meetings/info in the meeting request. Is this...
February 26th 10 06:13 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
1 541
Help--Calendar Assistant won't install by Charlotte Hinger
My calendar won't print in the month view. I'm trying to install the assistant and get stuck when the message says "Outlook must be closed" It is...
February 26th 10 08:40 PM
by Charlotte Hinger Go to last post
1 475
Color categories by AskingThePros
Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this... We have offices in different locations and want to assign a color for each office. We can...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 27th 10 08:42 AM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
12 1,506
Room Finder by Steven
How do you get your rooms to show up in the room finder in Outlook 2010? Do I have to load exchange 2010 as well?
February 27th 10 10:56 PM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_690_] Go to last post
1 2,590
How do I delete future recurring meetings owned by someone else? by JaniceB2003
I've read the other similar questions, but none addressed the scenario if you did not create the original meeting yourself. I do not have the...
February 28th 10 03:10 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,006
Automatic label colors don't stick by Worksmart
I'm using 2007. The coloring for my appointments come and go. Any known issues with this? I have automatic formatting and turn the appts colors...
February 28th 10 03:12 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 573
Change Outlook 2007 contact reminder default time from 4:00pm by Wiseman[_2_]
When I set a follow-up reminder for a contact in Outlook 2007, the default reminder time is set at 4:00pm!!! I know if I change my working day...
February 28th 10 03:12 PM
by egghead cafe Go to last post
6 1,923
Can I link the IRS tax Calendar in outlook 2003? by Zee
I know you can link the IRS tax calendar in Outlook 2007, but can it be done in the 2003 version?
February 28th 10 10:21 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 564
Calendar # by Kathy G
My calendar has the #3 in parentheses beside my calendar. What is that for? Does that mean I have 3 calendars? If so, how do I delete the others?...
March 1st 10 12:29 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_694_] Go to last post
1 504
How to turn off reminders from inviters in 2007 by Kennet
Hi When appointments are booked from our ressource manager in our calendar, they are booked all day - starting from midnight. Our appointments are...
March 1st 10 10:23 AM
by Kennet Go to last post
2 538
Printing calendar in Weekly Style, want subject to word wrap. by Rypick
I'm printing my calendar in weekly style, and if the subject is long enough to reach the end of the box, it just cuts off. How do I set it to wrap...
March 1st 10 04:17 PM
by azmtnbkr Go to last post

From The