Appointments Disappeared in Outlook 2007

Old January 31st 10, 04:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
stefano445

Default Appointments Disappeared in Outlook 2007

I have been synchronizing with a BlackBerry 8210 Curve using BlackBerry
Desktop Manager 4.5 on my Vista machine running Outlook 2007 for nearly a
year with no problem until this week. All of a sudden, all appointments in
the Calendar have disappeared, with the exception of a single recurring
birthday. Mail, Contacts, Tasks, Notes are all untouched. When I try to
synchronize, new appointments that I enter into Outlook or BlackBerry, the
synchronization with NEW appointments proceeds, but none of the existing
appointments (previous to or subsequent to the date of synchronization)
synchronize.
What caused this?
How can it be prevented from happening again?
What work-around exists so that I can get my appointments from the
BlackBerry into Outlook Calendar because trying to enter hundreds of
appointments by hand is destined to fail and to be filled with errors.
Old February 1st 10, 12:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]

What are the synch settings on the Blackberry? Did you recently
change/update your Blackberry Desktop software?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, stefano445 asked:

Old February 1st 10, 01:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

See http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/missing_appt.asp

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?