Outlook recurring active appointments view

Old December 10th 09, 07:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
ed ting

Default Outlook recurring active appointments view

I created multiple recurring appointments in Outlook at 9am, you can't view these in day mode but you could change view to view active appointments only and filter just those, well that work for the first occurrence but each occurrence after that you cant view them on a specific day. I want to view the list of recurring appointments due every 30 days on tues. I can't find a filter that will allow only the recurring events due on a specific day to show up. You can only show recurring start/end days. Now I cant print list view of all the things that need to be done at 9am the following day without going to that day and printing out each separately.

The "Gurus of Gartner" Ride Again [Commentary]
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...artner-ri.aspx
Old December 10th 09, 07:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]

A recurring appointment is a single appointment that happens on selected
days, but it is only one discrete appointment.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, ed ting asked:

Old December 10th 09, 08:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
ed ting

Default got it!

Work around is to go to the day you want to print, then choose under print styles calendar details style and print that specific day, it will print all recurring appts on a nice list.

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] wrote:

A recurring appointment is a single appointment that happens on selecteddays,
10-Dec-09

A recurring appointment is a single appointment that happens on selected
days, but it is only one discrete appointment.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, ed ting asked:

| I created multiple recurring appointments in Outlook at 9am, you
| cannot view these in day mode but you could change view to view active
| appointments only and filter just those, well that work for the first
| occurrence but each occurrence after that you cant view them on a
| specific day. I want to view the list of recurring appointments due
| every 30 days on tues. I cannot find a filter that will allow only
| the recurring events due on a specific day to show up. You can only
| show recurring start/end days. Now I cant print list view of all the
| things that need to be done at 9am the following day without going to
| that day and printing out each separately.
|

| Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
| The "Gurus of Gartner" Ride Again [Commentary]

http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...artner-ri.aspx

Schedule ASP pages to run in Task Mgr.
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...es-to-run.aspx