Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   No Information in Scheduling Assistant? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/96486-no-information-scheduling-assistant.html)

LAB October 29th 09 06:04 PM

No Information in Scheduling Assistant?

Just started a new job and find that when I try to make a meeting or
appointment there is "no information" available on my attendees. I checked
with others in the building and they have the same issue. Seems they have
not used this feature in the past, but I would like to start them using it.
How do we get visibility to be able to see if a person is "busy" or "Out of
office" etc....
Thanks
LAB

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] October 30th 09 01:19 PM

"LAB" wrote in message

Just started a new job and find that when I try to make a meeting or
appointment there is "no information" available on my attendees. I checked
with others in the building and they have the same issue. Seems they have
not used this feature in the past, but I would like to start them using it.
How do we get visibility to be able to see if a person is "busy" or "Out of
office" etc....

You must be using an Exchange server and everyone must publish their free/busy
info. ToolsOptionsCalendar OptionsFree/Busy Options. Make sure the months
value for publishing isn't zero.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]