Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   How do I get outlook to calculate the date, 90 or 180 days ahead? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/9324-how-do-i-get-outlook.html)

TRLamb March 23rd 06 10:40 PM

How do I get outlook to calculate the date, 90 or 180 days ahead?

When I create a task and want to set the due date 90 or 180 days out, is
there a way to get Outlook to determine that date?

Diane Poremsky [MVP] March 24th 06 06:50 AM

How do I get outlook to calculate the date, 90 or 180 days ahead?

type 90d in the date field.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] March 24th 06 09:02 AM

How do I get outlook to calculate the date, 90 or 180 days ahead?

Make sure today's date (or the start date) is showing in the box, then type
over it +90d or +180d and then tab out -- it should go to the corresponding
date.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook