Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   How to print multiple (2) weeks on one page? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/90606-how-print-multiple-2-weeks.html)

Cindie May 20th 09 08:41 PM

How to print multiple (2) weeks on one page?

I am using Outlook 2007. I have looked in the Calendar Printing Assistant &
am not finding a way to do it. Help!

cdcfcuexc May 20th 09 09:14 PM

How to print multiple (2) weeks on one page?

Cindy:
I am not using the Calendar Assistant here are the steps to print two weeks
on one page using the just the Calendar in Outlook 2007- Bring up the
Calendar - go to File - Print - change Print Style to weekly - in the Print
Range Section put in your range of dates - in the Print Style Section there
is a Page Setup tab - click on the tab - go the Paper - change the Page size
to Letter Half. Click ok - Preview then Print.

cdcfcuexc May 20th 09 09:28 PM

How to print multiple (2) weeks on one page?

Your welcome, glad I could help!

"Cindie" wrote:

Exactly what I was needing!
Thank You!!!