outlook 2007 calendar end time is 24 hours after start by default.

Old April 6th 09, 04:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Mark

Default outlook 2007 calendar end time is 24 hours after start by default.

When I schedule a new appointment it automatically sets and end time 24 hours
in the future. (the next day) How do I change this to to be the same day? I
have two computers running outlook 2007. One does this and one does not.
All the settings that I can see are the same. Any solution to this would be
greatly appreciated.
Old April 6th 09, 05:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

are you creating the appointments the exact same way on both - for example,
if you double click on a day in the month view, you get an all day event. If
you use the New button in the week view, you get a 30 min appointment.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: