Month view show MORE details or have 5-day view

Old March 22nd 09, 04:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
tjsmags

Default Month view show MORE details or have 5-day view

What happened to the work week view in Outlook 2007? Normally I view our
family's calendar using MONTH view, but when there are too many items within
one week, I would switch to WORK WEEK (I think it was called) so that it
showed all the items nicely (this was using Outlook 2003).

I can't stand having all the 'empty' space to view looking at the days in
the WEEK view, yet I can't figure out how to just LIST my calendar items
(like the work week did)...

Help!
--
Thank you.

Old March 22nd 09, 07:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

It was removed because it could not support the overlay mode. Use a two week
view instead: http://www.slipstick.com/Tutorials/2wk_cal/2wk_cal.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

Old March 25th 09, 12:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Sunshine_2511

tjsmags, If you click on the "View" menu, you can select "Work Week" (or
press CTRL+Alt+2).

Sunshine_2511
Old March 25th 09, 01:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

the work week in Outlook 2007 is just 5 days (or whatever work days are set
in tools, options, calendar) shown in columns, exactly as seen in Day view.
It's not the same as the old week planner view in previous versions (2
columns, 3 sq per column, Sat/Sun in a shared sq) that so many people miss.