Auto deleting my calendar entries after 60 days - how to stop it !

Old March 18th 09, 01:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Frankl

Default Auto deleting my calendar entries after 60 days - how to stop it !

I have recently upgraded to Office 2007 Ultimate and now my Calendar starts
deleting evry event older than two months old.... I have spent hours trying
to find a solution... I have Autoarchive set for 60 months and this auto
delete still happens...

Any and all suggestions will be very much appreciated

Thanks

--
FrankL
Old March 18th 09, 03:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"FrankL" wrote in message

I have recently upgraded to Office 2007 Ultimate and now my Calendar starts
deleting evry event older than two months old.... I have spent hours trying
to find a solution... I have Autoarchive set for 60 months and this auto
delete still happens...

Do you sync with a hand-held device?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]