Outlook sends multiple invites to individuals.... ?!

Old March 17th 09, 10:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
lc-outlook2007[_2_]

Default Outlook sends multiple invites to individuals.... ?!

I have Outlook 2007. I frequently create an event in the Calendar and invite
other people to join. The problem is, those people often get multiple invites
for the same event. I sent myself an invite and the same thing happened. Any
suggestions how I can fix this so that invitees get one invite per event? I
appreciate your help!
Old March 18th 09, 02:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Are they recurring events? if not, what type of email account do you have?
do you scan outgoing mail with a virus scanner?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

Old March 18th 09, 03:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
lc-outlook2007[_2_]

Hi, thanks for the response. These are not recurring events. I'm in an office
and we all have the same email, Outlook 2007. It's not just when I send
invites, it's when anyone in the office does it. It will send out multiple
invites, and also, when someone accepts, it frequently sends multiple
acceptance emails. If you have any ideas -- they'd be much appreciated.
Thanks!

Old March 18th 09, 03:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Did you all make each other delegates for your calendars?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

Old March 26th 09, 07:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
lc-outlook2007[_2_]

Sorry for my delay in responding. We are delegates for each other's
calendars. Is that why we are receiving multiple invites? If so, is there any
way to prevent that from happening?

Thanks so much for your help!