Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   program closes as soon as I open it (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/87124-program-closes-soon-i-open.html)

Joyce March 2nd 09 06:06 PM

program closes as soon as I open it

I started using QuickBooks and immediately after downloading it I began
having problems with the Outlook Calander. Immediately after I open it I get
a message that "Microsoft encountered a problem and needs to shut down." I
have tried to copy and paste the actual error unsuccessfully. I would
appreciate any help I can get in curing this problem. I am using Office
2003 with Windows XP and Internet Explorer 7.0.
Thanks

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] March 3rd 09 09:33 PM

program closes as soon as I open it

What happens if you remove QuickBooks? Have you tried a detect and repair
from the Help menu in any Office program?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Joyce asked: