program closes as soon as I open it

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 2nd 09, 07:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Joyce

Default program closes as soon as I open it

I started using QuickBooks and immediately after downloading it I began
having problems with the Outlook Calander. Immediately after I open it I get
a message that "Microsoft encountered a problem and needs to shut down." I
have tried to copy and paste the actual error unsuccessfully. I would
appreciate any help I can get in curing this problem. I am using Office
2003 with Windows XP and Internet Explorer 7.0.
Thanks