Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   where to learn JOURNAL use? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/8628-where-learn-journal-use.html)

mep049 March 17th 06 04:15 PM

where to learn JOURNAL use?

Can someone give me a link that clearly explains HOW to use the journaling
feature/

I have turned the options on to "journal" my time use of MS Excel, Word etc.

I have even attached documents to the "journal" log to test things.

I just cannot seem to find out where or how I can find the amount of time i
am spending on particular documents.

Thank you.

Patricia

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] March 18th 06 07:37 PM

where to learn JOURNAL use?

Amazon.com has quite a few books on Outlook to help with the feature. You
can also search on Microsoft Office online site for assistance.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, mep049 asked: