Problem Printing Exactly One Month

Old January 10th 09, 10:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
AndrewColclough

Default Problem Printing Exactly One Month

I have a problem printing a calendar using the monthly style in Outlook 2007.
Although I have checked the box in page setup that says "Print Exactly One
Month Per Page" the results often span more than one month and worse still
sometimes skip days included in my range. So for example, for a date range
of 1st Feb 2009 to 28th Feb 2009, my printed Calendar is headed February 2009
- March 2009 and runs from 2nd February to 8th March!! I never used to have
this problem, it seemed to start with SP1 Any suggestions much appreciated.
Old January 10th 09, 04:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

There is a bug - see http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/6weekcal.htm. Good
news is that its fixed in SP2 but I don't know when its going to be
released.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"AndrewColclough" wrote in
message ...

Old January 11th 09, 11:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
AndrewColclough

Thanks - changing the first day of the week from Monday to Sunday in options
has worked for me, I look forward to SP2 so I can change it back to Monday!