Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Outlook 07 message section to print (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/80299-outlook-07-message-section-print.html)

rdaughdril October 15th 08 03:42 PM

Outlook 07 message section to print

How do I get message/memo section of calendars to be viewed as well as to be
printed. I need the message/memo section on a printed calendar and I can't
seem to find how how.

Thanks

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] October 15th 08 05:48 PM

Outlook 07 message section to print

Calendar folders have no "message/memo section". What you see in the printout
is for handwritten notes.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

rdaughdril October 17th 08 02:44 PM

Outlook 07 message section to print

What I am looking for is as follows:
When you enter in an appointment, you enter
Date
Start time
End time
then the message/memo section below with all the information about the
appointment.

That section is what I need to print in a calendar.

Can that be done?

Thanks

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] October 17th 08 02:59 PM

Outlook 07 message section to print

Ah, so you want the body of individual appointments to print. You would need
to choose the Calendar details style. Alternatively, you can use the Send
Calendar function to create a new email message containing the calendar
information and print that message. You might also want to look at the
calendar printing tools listed at
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_print.asp
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

rdaughdril October 17th 08 04:12 PM

Outlook 07 message section to print

Ok, thanks. I was able to get the day/week/month to show with auto preview.

I did the send, but that will not work unless I can get into Word.

I went through the entire printing tools site but still no help.

You would think that with the new Outlook Calendar Printing Assistant would
have that in there but it does not.

Got any other ideas.

Again Thanks

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] October 17th 08 04:27 PM

Outlook 07 message section to print

You can save the message as an .htm file and then open it in Word. Or modify
one of the Word macros.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP