All day event multiplying

Old October 1st 08, 06:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
yukira

Default All day event multiplying

We run Outlook through remote desktop on a terminal server. We have one user
whenever an all day event is created the entry begins multiplying and doesn't
stop until we delete every instance of the event. This only happens on all
day events, regardless of whether they span more than one day. It also
doesn't matter whether the event is calendared by this user or by someone
else and making him an attendee. The only other weird thing is that his time
zone settings are controlled by terminal server like everyone else and show
correctly as Pacific but in some of the entries it shows Monrovia time listed
after the entry.

Any help would be appreciated otherwise I will have to delete this user and
recreate him.