Make the reminder stay on top of other items

Old September 24th 08, 05:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
usatraveler

Default Make the reminder stay on top of other items

Is there a way to get the reminder to stay on top of other programs that you
are working with. I have had times where I am working with Excel and a
reminder comes up but I do not see it because it is behind the spreadsheet.
It might have popped up for a second but if I am actively working in Excel it
will be my primary program and the reminder will fall behind Excel.
Old September 24th 08, 05:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

There is a tool called nail.exe that you can use to keep windows on top -
but it needs enabled before the reminder comes up.
I have a link he http://www.outlook-tips.net/p/programs.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

Old March 2nd 15, 04:29 AM
bradaker bradaker is offline
Junior Member

Go to www.radaker.com and download Outlook Reminders On Top. It automatically pops up any Outlook reminder window above all other windows, and it will not steal the focus away from the application you're currently working in when it does this.

Thanks,
Brad