How do I delete all the info in my Microsoft Outlook 2000 Calendar

Old September 20th 08, 10:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
adambriggs

Default How do I delete all the info in my Microsoft Outlook 2000 Calendar

I want to know how to delete all the info and files off of Microsoft Outlook
2000 Calendar and where to go to do that? Where can I access the folder?
I've been able to delete all the contacts, notes, and tasks, but can't find
where or how to delete the calendar information.
Old September 21st 08, 01:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]

Display the calendar in a table view (categories works well for this), then
click on one event, Ctrl+A and press delete (shift+delete if you want it to
bypass the recycle bin.

The change your view back to day/week/month for the normal view.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, adambriggs asked: