Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Print monthly calendar without previous/next months in header? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/7839-print-monthly-calendar-without-previous.html)

dawnvk March 10th 06 05:17 PM

Print monthly calendar without previous/next months in header?

I have a similar question - I want the thumbnails of the previous/next month
to show when I print a monthly calendar. However, when I print say the March
calendar, the thumbnails show March and April, rather than Feb and April. Can
anyone tell me how to change this. I'm pretty sure it used to show Feb and
April, I don't know what changed or why.
Thanks,
Dawn

"EWH" wrote:

Is there a way that I can suppress the automatic printing of the previous
month and next month at top right when I print a monthly calendar in Outlook?

jas.td May 24th 06 08:23 PM

Print monthly calendar without previous/next months in header?

I have the same problem as Dawn. My calendar print out shows the current
month and next month. I'd like it to show the previous and next month.
Anyone know how to change this?

Thanks!

Jason