Outlook appointments do not sync in Cached mode

Old August 28th 08, 11:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
john canning

Default Outlook appointments do not sync in Cached mode

I have an HP iPac hx2795 pocket pc.
Windows Mobile 5.5 OS 5.1.1702 b 14366.1.0.1
Laptop is running has Win XP SP3 with office and windows updates thru today.

Whenever I create an appointment on the ipac and then run activesync, my PC
version of Outlook will not update the Calendar if "Use Cached Exchange Mode"
is selected.

When I de-select the "Use Cached Exchange Mode", the appointment is now
visible.
I have tried to delete the OST file and restart the application with no
success.

When I open this users calendar via the "Open a shared calendar" from
another laptop or PC the appointment is visible.

I have been searching for a few days on a solution, with no luck.
Any help on this is much appreciated.

Old August 29th 08, 01:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Does it not sync or not show up on the Day/Week/Month view? Are they
visible in a table view, such as by category?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your