Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Exporting Public Folder Calendars (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/77560-exporting-public-folder-calendars.html)

Lexisch August 25th 08 11:12 PM

Exporting Public Folder Calendars

I need to export from one of our public folder Calendars. We're running
Exchange 2003.

I know how to export my personal calendar, but don't see it for the public
ones.

Diane Poremsky [MVP] August 25th 08 11:38 PM

Exporting Public Folder Calendars

You can't export from the public calendar. You'll either need to copy the
items to a calendar folder in your pst or copy and paste - which method is
the easiest depends on what format the export will be in.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your