Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   How make Calendar colour past days in diff colour from the rest? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/77320-how-make-calendar-colour-past.html)

LaMyta August 21st 08 06:55 AM

How make Calendar colour past days in diff colour from the rest?

I have Outlook 2003 Professional Edition. How do I make Outlook change the
colour of past days automatically? I want past days to have another colour,
or be darker, or whatever, as to be different from today's date or future
dates,. Just so that I sooner can find today's appointment by a quick glance
on my calendar.

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] August 21st 08 08:23 AM

How make Calendar colour past days in diff colour from the rest?

That would be somewhat difficult in Outlook 2003. You can try to use the
edit labels function to access the additional options for setting conditions
on the labels. Use the advanced view to set your preferences.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, LaMyta asked: