Calendar printing

Old August 19th 08, 06:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Duane

Default Calendar printing

Anyone can help my frustrations?

Outlook 2007 calendar printing:
- can I turn off the unneeded week numbers at the side?
- can I show the event times?

Calendar Printing Assistant:
- Can I change the margins?
- Can I change the footer?

Outlook 2003:
- How nice: I can print the event times, keep out unneeded week numbering,
adjust the margins, customize the footer. Oh wait, I "upgraded" to 2007.
Old August 20th 08, 11:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Outlook 2007 calendar printing:
- can I turn off the unneeded week numbers at the side?

are they in the calendar view in outlook too?

- can I show the event times?

sure, you'll probably need to use landscape format. But as long as they are
in the calendar view, they will be in the printout.

Calendar Printing Assistant:
- Can I change the margins?
- Can I change the footer?

Have you looked at file, application settings?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

Old August 21st 08, 12:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Duane

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:
- can I turn off the unneeded week numbers at the side?

are they in the calendar view in outlook too?

Yes. I un-ticked the box in Calendar Options, but then it shows (and
prints) the date range next to each week. I suppose some users have use
knowing the week number, but I wish there was an option to turn off that use
of space.

- can I show the event times?

sure, you'll probably need to use landscape format. But as long as they are
in the calendar view, they will be in the printout.

Yes, thanks. I've gone to printing landscape to get the time, and to
mitigate the no-wrap text.

Calendar Printing Assistant:
- Can I change the margins?
- Can I change the footer?

Have you looked at file, application settings?

Yes, but was chagrined to see how little can actually be changed there. I
don't believe CPA has any way of adjusting margins or footer.