Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Date navigator (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/75392-date-navigator.html)

Amy July 18th 08 05:06 PM

Date navigator

Hello

In version 2003, my date navigator was on the right side of the screen. When
I upgraded to 2007, my date navigator is on the left side. I can't remember
how I moved the date navigator to the right side.

Can you help?

Thanks

Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_322_] July 19th 08 04:09 AM

Date navigator

When you turn on the To Do bar (like the old Taskpad) the Date Navigator
will jump to the right. View | To Do Bar | Normal.

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook

www.judygleeson.com

Outlook 2003 user? Read "7 settings all Outlook 2003 users should change"
at www.pragmatix.com.au

SOON!
launching in August 2008:
www.thedeskdoctors.com