Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Options for meeting dates (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/75116-options-meeting-dates.html)

Outlook Question July 14th 08 01:15 PM

Options for meeting dates

I have to schedule a meeting and give the attendees an option of 2 different
dates. How do I do this so they can pick the date that's convenient for
them? Thanks.

Vince Averello [MVP - Outlook] July 14th 08 02:17 PM

Options for meeting dates

I think you'd have to send out two invites.

"Outlook Question" Outlook wrote in
message ...

Diane Poremsky {MVP} July 14th 08 02:57 PM

Options for meeting dates

see http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/pickmeeting.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **