Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Calendar Printing Assistant crashes (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/74832-calendar-printing-assistant-crashes.html)

jballgame July 8th 08 09:40 PM

Calendar Printing Assistant crashes

I have downloaded and installed the CPA and CPA SP1 on two different clients,
1 running XP and 1 runnning Vista. I have downloaded and installed .NET
version 3.5. Everytime I try to launch the CPA while in Outlook 2007 i get
the message "Calendar Printing Assistant has stopped working". I have never
successfully opened the CPA. I am on an exchange server (2003). Does it
need to be installed on the server? Can anyone help? I need more flexibility
in my calendar printing.

Thanks!

John

laura July 18th 08 07:41 PM

Calendar Printing Assistant crashes

I had a similar issue with a user. You may want to create a new Windows
profile - that fixed the issue for me.