How do I set up a Cisco Telepresence Meeting in Outlook?

Old July 7th 08, 09:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Kalesh

Default How do I set up a Cisco Telepresence Meeting in Outlook?

Hi,

How do I set up a Cisco TelePresence meeting in Outlook?
Old July 7th 08, 10:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_276_]

Ask Cisco or read their How to guide on their web site he

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns...ment_home.html

--

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Trainer and Consultant www.pragmatix.com.au
Outlook 2003 user? Read "7 settings all Outlook 2003 users should change"
on my website.

..
"Kalesh" wrote in message
Hi,

How do I set up a Cisco TelePresence meeting in Outlook?

Old July 14th 08, 05:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Kalesh

Hi Judy,

Thanks for the reply.

If I could ask Cisco, why should I post a query here? There is no specific
information (kind of a step-by-step guide) available at cisco.com. Thats why
I tried here....

"Judy Gleeson (MVP Outlook)" wrote:

Ask Cisco or read their How to guide on their web site he

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns...ment_home.html

--

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Trainer and Consultant www.pragmatix.com.au
Outlook 2003 user? Read "7 settings all Outlook 2003 users should change"
on my website.

..
"Kalesh" wrote in message
Hi,

How do I set up a Cisco TelePresence meeting in Outlook?

Old July 14th 08, 06:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky {MVP}

does it interface with outlook? if not, set up a meeting and include a link
to the meeting.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

"Kalesh" wrote in message

Hi Judy,

Thanks for the reply.

If I could ask Cisco, why should I post a query here? There is no specific
information (kind of a step-by-step guide) available at cisco.com. Thats
why
I tried here....

"Judy Gleeson (MVP Outlook)" wrote:

Ask Cisco or read their How to guide on their web site he

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns...ment_home.html

--

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Trainer and Consultant www.pragmatix.com.au
Outlook 2003 user? Read "7 settings all Outlook 2003 users should
change"
on my website.

..
"Kalesh" wrote in message
Hi,

How do I set up a Cisco TelePresence meeting in Outlook?

Old July 14th 08, 11:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_298_]

If you had already looked elsewhere why did you not say so?

"Kalesh" wrote in message

Hi Judy,

Thanks for the reply.

If I could ask Cisco, why should I post a query here? There is no specific
information (kind of a step-by-step guide) available at cisco.com. Thats
why
I tried here....

"Judy Gleeson (MVP Outlook)" wrote:

Ask Cisco or read their How to guide on their web site he

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns...ment_home.html

--

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Trainer and Consultant www.pragmatix.com.au
Outlook 2003 user? Read "7 settings all Outlook 2003 users should
change"
on my website.

..
"Kalesh" wrote in message
Hi,

How do I set up a Cisco TelePresence meeting in Outlook?

Old July 15th 08, 04:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Kalesh

Hi Diane,

Thanks for the response. That is very close to the answer what i wanted....

It does interface with Outlook. Many thanks for the answer.

Hi Judy,

Next time onwards, I will mention that. Thanks for enlightning me! (Nice way
of answering a question!)

Regards
Kalesh