Calendar Printing Assistant - duplicate entries

Old June 19th 08, 02:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Kathy

Default Calendar Printing Assistant - duplicate entries

Has anyone found a solution to why duplicate entries appear when using
printing assistant? Thank you.
--
Kathy New
Old June 19th 08, 03:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky {MVP}

do you have more than one calendar included? is it creating duplicates or
not filtering out known duplicates (such as identical events on multiple
calendars)

The CPA has a filter that attempts to prevent duplicates from showing if you
use multiple calendars with identical events - it can't always identify the
dupes but should get most.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

news

Old June 19th 08, 03:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Kathy

I do have more than one calendar in my calendars that I have "Editor"
permission. There are no duplicate entries on any of the calendars. Could
the transition from 2003 to 2007 O/L have anything to do with the duplicates?
i.e., in 2003 you gave folder permissions that included calendars. I am
guessing at every possible angle.
--
Kathy New

"Diane Poremsky {MVP}" wrote:

do you have more than one calendar included? is it creating duplicates or
not filtering out known duplicates (such as identical events on multiple
calendars)

The CPA has a filter that attempts to prevent duplicates from showing if you
use multiple calendars with identical events - it can't always identify the
dupes but should get most.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

news

Old October 24th 08, 08:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
John Meurs

Default duplicate entries

The problem lies with the permissions on the mailbox... if you are delegated (tools-options-delegates) only on the calendar it works fine...but as soon as they give you permissions on the complete mailbox, printer assistant will duplicate your calendar...haven't found any solution yet though...
Old December 3rd 08, 10:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
jeffkinnamon

Any luck on finding a solution. I have not found a solution to this problem
either. We have secretaries that need to have full permissions on certain
mailboxes that this is occurring on.

Old February 9th 09, 09:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Patsy[_2_]

"John Meurs" wrote:

The problem lies with the permissions on the mailbox... if you are delegated (tools-options-delegates) only on the calendar it works fine...but as soon as they give you permissions on the complete mailbox, printer assistant will duplicate your calendar...haven't found any solution yet though...

Has anyone found out a solution to the duplicate issue yet?

Patsy

Old April 8th 09, 08:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Kat5

If you open calendars in "People's Calendars" other than "My Calendars," it
corrects the problem.

Old February 1st 10, 05:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
dschultenover

I tried opening in "Peoples Calendars" and it seemed to work on a few people
but not all. Can anyone please help me. My boss does not want to see
duplicate appts. on the same person