Calendar missing from My Calendars in Outlook 2003

Old May 14th 08, 10:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Stuart Wood

Default Calendar missing from My Calendars in Outlook 2003

Wondering whether anyone would be able to help me....

Recently I moved a couple of items around whilst working in Outlook 2003,
however now when I click on the Calendar menu, I can no longer see "Calendar"
underneath My Calendars. Does anyone know how to make this re-appear?

The only way I've found to view my calendar is to right click the Calendar
menu button, then click "Open in New Window". This lets me view my calendar
in a separate window, but all I want to be able to do is to click Calendar
and view everything on the same window.

I'm currently working with Windows XP Pro SP2, Outlook 2003 and have
everything saved under a PST file - no exchange server.

Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Stuart
Old May 14th 08, 11:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky {MVP}

It's probably a corrupt navigation pane - start outlook using the cleanviews
switch.
http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/switches.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

Old May 15th 08, 09:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Stuart Wood

Diane..

Thanks for the prompt response, I will give this a try and post back if it
works.

Stuart

Old May 15th 08, 02:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Stuart Wood

Still no joy with the Calendar, I continue to see no calendar when clicking
on Calendar within the Navigation pane. Tried the cleanviews switch but to
no avail, when I also try to switch between Mail & Calendar or Task &
Calendar, the icons for tasks or new mail are available on the standard menu
bar but no icons for New appointment when Calendar is selected.

Only way I can see my calendar information is to right click Calendar and
then Open in New Window.

Any further ideas as to what could be causing this or would I have to
re-create a new profile from scratch?

Thanks,

Stuart

Old May 15th 08, 06:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
RS

Please try this "mouse click at the bottom left "configure button" and click
on "Add or remove buttons" and click on calendar"

Old May 15th 08, 06:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
RS

Open your outlook

You will see all the folders on the left such as "mail", Contact, etc..

At the bottom, there is a (double arrow), click on that . It should read
"configure buttons"

Click on "Add or remove buttons"

or you could also use "navigation pane options"

Old February 1st 10, 01:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Dave

Default My Calendar missing

I had the same or a similar problem. When I "Go" to Calendar or select it from my Navigation Pane buttons then no calendar appeared, just an empty My Calendar navigation pane. Of interest I spotted that Calendar was appearing as a folder entry in my Mail navigation pane. I right clicked the calendar and clicked "Add to Favorite Folders" and all is now well.

Sounds simple - but took me 2 days to find it!

Realise this is 2 years out of date but hope this helps others.

Dave

StuartWoo wrote:

Calendar missing from My Calendars in Outlook 2003
14-May-08

Wondering whether anyone would be able to help me....

Recently I moved a couple of items around whilst working in Outlook 2003,
however now when I click on the Calendar menu, I can no longer see "Calendar"
underneath My Calendars. Does anyone know how to make this re-appear?

The only way I've found to view my calendar is to right click the Calendar
menu button, then click "Open in New Window". This lets me view my calendar
in a separate window, but all I want to be able to do is to click Calendar
and view everything on the same window.

I'm currently working with Windows XP Pro SP2, Outlook 2003 and have
everything saved under a PST file - no exchange server.

Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Stuart

On Wednesday, May 14, 2008 5:03 PM
StuartWoo wrote:

Calendar missing from My Calendars in Outlook 2003
Wondering whether anyone would be able to help me....

Recently I moved a couple of items around whilst working in Outlook 2003,
however now when I click on the Calendar menu, I can no longer see "Calendar"
underneath My Calendars. Does anyone know how to make this re-appear?

The only way I've found to view my calendar is to right click the Calendar
menu button, then click "Open in New Window". This lets me view my calendar
in a separate window, but all I want to be able to do is to click Calendar
and view everything on the same window.

I'm currently working with Windows XP Pro SP2, Outlook 2003 and have
everything saved under a PST file - no exchange server.

Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Stuart

On Wednesday, May 14, 2008 6:02 PM
Diane Poremsky {MVP} wrote:

It's probably a corrupt navigation pane - start outlook using the cleanviews
It's probably a corrupt navigation pane - start outlook using the cleanviews
switch.
http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/switches.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

"Stuart Wood" wrote in message

On Thursday, May 15, 2008 4:25 AM
StuartWoo wrote:

Diane..
Diane..

Thanks for the prompt response, I will give this a try and post back if it
works.

Stuart

"Diane Poremsky {MVP}" wrote:

On Thursday, May 15, 2008 9:36 AM
StuartWoo wrote:

Still no joy with the Calendar, I continue to see no calendar when clicking on
Still no joy with the Calendar, I continue to see no calendar when clicking
on Calendar within the Navigation pane. Tried the cleanviews switch but to
no avail, when I also try to switch between Mail & Calendar or Task &
Calendar, the icons for tasks or new mail are available on the standard menu
bar but no icons for New appointment when Calendar is selected.

Only way I can see my calendar information is to right click Calendar and
then Open in New Window.

Any further ideas as to what could be causing this or would I have to
re-create a new profile from scratch?

Thanks,

Stuart

"Diane Poremsky {MVP}" wrote:

On Thursday, May 15, 2008 1:23 PM
R wrote:

Please try this "mouse click at the bottom left "configure button" and click
Please try this "mouse click at the bottom left "configure button" and click
on "Add or remove buttons" and click on calendar"

"Stuart Wood" wrote:

On Thursday, May 15, 2008 1:42 PM
R wrote:

Open your outlookYou will see all the folders on the left such as "mail",
Open your outlook

You will see all the folders on the left such as "mail", Contact, etc..

At the bottom, there is a (double arrow), click on that . It should read
"configure buttons"

Click on "Add or remove buttons"

or you could also use "navigation pane options"

..NET Compact Framework inputPanel1.Enabled error
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...mework-in.aspx