appointment times do not display

Old April 11th 08, 03:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Paula

Default appointment times do not display

Hi. I'm using office standard 2007, and I love the outlook calendar. The
start/end times do not display on the screen, or on the printed calendar.
How do I get the times to display? When my cursor is over an appointment,
the times appear, but I would prefer to see the start times displayed on
screen, and on the printed calendar.
--
..... Paula
Old April 11th 08, 06:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Paula wrote:

Hi. I'm using office standard 2007, and I love the outlook calendar.
The start/end times do not display on the screen, or on the printed
calendar. How do I get the times to display? When my cursor is over
an appointment, the times appear, but I would prefer to see the start
times displayed on screen, and on the printed calendar.

I think I recall reading that that's not possible for OL 2007.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
Old April 11th 08, 10:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Paula

Hi Brian, thanks for your response. When I first installed Office 2007, the
outlook calendar DID display the times, both on the screen and the printed
calendars. It was today that the times stopped showing. I did make a couple
of changes to the calendar, adding a few categories, and having all
appointments, meetings and events now colour coded. I must have mistakenly
clicked some little box somewhere that has changed the display, and now I
need help un-changing it!
--
..... Paula

Old April 16th 08, 03:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky {MVP}

right click on the calendar grid and choose other settings - the options to
show the end time is there - but unless the grids are wide enough for at
least 8 characters of the subject, times will not display in the view.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

Old April 16th 08, 03:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky {MVP}

they display if the window is wide enough - so drag the edges of the to-do
and nav panes to make them smaller and the calendar bigger.