In calendar print preview Outlook 2007 crashes

Old March 31st 08, 05:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Jay

Default In calendar print preview Outlook 2007 crashes

When I select Print preview in Calendar, Outlook 2007 (XP) crashes. I am
concerned about damge to my .pst file with these crashes, so welcome any help
with this serious problem.
Old March 31st 08, 02:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky {MVP}

It shouldn't damage it. Find and delete outlprnt to fix it.
http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup2007.asp

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

Old April 22nd 08, 07:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Jay

This annoying bug re-appears despite deleting this file. It seems to relate
to unchecking the box 'print exactly one month to a page' in the 'page set
up' dialogue. I am trying to print five weeks to a page (ie beginning of one
month and all appointments in the first week of the next month) Is there any
other solution to this please?
BTWThe calendar Printing Assistant does not give such clearly legible days'
entries as Outlook. I only want an easily readable working calendar with no
fancy artwork. Are there any other calendar programs that would import my
Outlook data?

Old January 10th 10, 12:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Harvey

Thanks for the advice. However, I can't locate outlprnt. Could you let me
know where it i=can be found?

Old January 13th 10, 01:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

"Harvey" wrote in message

Thanks for the advice. However, I can't locate outlprnt. Could you let
me
know where it can be found?

%AppData%\Microsoft\Outlook
--
Brian Tillman

Old February 1st 10, 03:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Mesuri

I have the same problem. I printed several months and then it crashed when
previewing May 2010. I have searched and can't find a file called outlprnt.
could this be corrupt data? How can I fix it? thank you